Dissecting the presidents Speech in full.

Sep 2012
California
Can you quote where in the speech he states any of this?
I refuse to react to his latest bull, his message on this subject is well documented. If you think anything he says today is worth discussing tomorrow when he changes it again, you are a fool. One theme has been consistent though. Mexico will pay for the wall, it will be concrete and it will span the entire distance.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Indeed there are, and they are yours. I am not sure if it's inability or straight up partisan trolling.

Who are we kidding, we both know it's the latter.

You keep trying to derail my thread. Where in the speech did he call for a big beautiful wall. He specifically states the truth the democrats supported a physical barrier.

Is that true or not. Try being honest for once. especially when you and your ilk whine that trumps so dishonest, shouldn't you at least try not to match him?
Literally, this response makes no sense. I'm guessing not only do you have a problem with reading comprehension, but you also don't know the difference between fact vs. fiction

The irony about your derail whining - when you do it all the time here btw. With something stupid like "Soros".

Jul 2011
NYC
Literally, this response makes no sense. I'm guessing not only do you have a problem with reading comprehension, but you also don't know the difference between fact vs. fiction

The irony about your derail whining - when you do it all the time here btw. With something stupid like "Soros".

What does this post have to do with my topic?

I notice that if you don’t like a retort you feign stupid and post garbage like this. If you don’t have anything on the actual topic that’s been going great by people on both sides, don’t you think you should be the last person to come in and fling your monkey poo all over the thread?

Jul 2011
NYC
I refuse to react to his latest bull, his message on this subject is well documented. If you think anything he says today is worth discussing tomorrow when he changes it again, you are a fool. One theme has been consistent though. Mexico will pay for the wall, it will be concrete and it will span the entire distance.

Again, thread is on dissecting his speech.

Jul 2011
NYC
And lets get the final few paragraphs to see if there any lies:

Over the last several years I have met with dozens of families whose loved ones were stolen by illegal immigration. I have held the hands of the weeping mothers and embraced the grief stricken fathers. So sad, so terrible. I will never forget the pain in their eyes, the tremble in their voices, and the sadness gripping their souls. How much more American blood must we shed before Congress does its job?
To those who refuse to compromise in the name of border security, I would ask, imagine if it was your child, your husband, or your wife whose life was so cruelly shattered and totally broken. To every member of Congress: pass a bill that ends this crisis. To every citizen, call Congress, and tell them to finally, after all of these decades, secure our border.
ADVERTISEMENT

This is a choice between right and wrong, justice and injustice. This is about whether we fulfill our sacred duty to the American citizens we serve. When I took the oath of office, I swore to protect our country and that is what I will always do so help me god.
Thank you and good night.

I for one cannot see any outright lies in this speech and I think we can all agree that in this speech, despite the propagandists in the medias claims, he was factually correct if not a bit alarmist in his speech and there were no outright lies in this speech.

If you disagree, please quote the relevant part of the speech thanks.

Jul 2011
NYC
So what? Every day we waste brain cycles on his latest public farts yet the smell remains the same. His speech was meaningless. No one but his supporters takes him seriously at all.

There are hundreds of threads for you to spout the typical NPC garbage. This thread was to dissect the speech many claimed was full of lies.

Sep 2012
California
There are hundreds of threads for you to spout the typical NPC garbage. This thread was to dissect the speech many claimed was full of lies.
You people are on a collision course with reality. Your fantasy world is about to come crashing down upon your heads in 2019. I would feel sorry for you if I gave a damn about you. I don't.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Trump does seem to do his best when he stays on message. I also read a couple of positive blogs on his efforts the other day.

From a political speaking point of view, he seems to make good use of opinion, exaggeration, etc... to stress the points he wants to. I agree with prag on a place he could have done better... which is to tone down his emphasis on how bad and scary and mean and violent immigrants are, and focus more on the impact to our social services and other resources.

That's all I have...…. man, I am exhausted.

Jul 2011
NYC
You people are on a collision course with reality. Your fantasy world is about to come crashing down upon your heads in 2019. I would feel sorry for you if I gave a damn about you. I don't.

You don't give a damn about me? I am heartbroken.

NPC please try to stick with the thread not your whiny boilerplate tantrums... Off you go!