DJT goes ballistic against US women's soccer team member

May 2019
midwest
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 10m

Women’s soccer player, @meganrapino, just stated that she is “not going to the F...ing White House if we win.” Other than the NBA, which now refuses to call owners, owners (please explain that I just got Criminal Justice Reform passed, Black unemployment is at the lowest level...

....in our Country’s history, and the poverty index is also best number EVER), leagues and teams love coming to the White House. I am a big fan of the American Team, and Women’s Soccer, but Megan should WIN first before she TALKS! Finish the job! We haven’t yet....

....invited Megan or the team, but I am now inviting the TEAM, win or lose. Megan should never disrespect our Country, the White House, or our Flag, especially since so much has been done for her & the team. Be proud of the Flag that you wear. The USA is doing GREAT!
:cool:

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State

Women’s soccer player, @meganrapino, just stated that she is “not going to the F...ing White House if we win.” Other than the NBA, which now refuses to call owners, owners (please explain that I just got Criminal Justice Reform passed, Black unemployment is at the lowest level...

....in our Country’s history, and the poverty index is also best number EVER), leagues and teams love coming to the White House. I am a big fan of the American Team, and Women’s Soccer, but Megan should WIN first before she TALKS! Finish the job! We haven’t yet....

....invited Megan or the team, but I am now inviting the TEAM, win or lose. Megan should never disrespect our Country, the White House, or our Flag, especially since so much has been done for her & the team. Be proud of the Flag that you wear. The USA is doing GREAT!
You know, the one thing I like about Trump is how he's a big-picture leader kind of guy. He doesn't get distracted by insignificant stuff.

May 2019
midwest
He is a major league thin skinned asshole...
HE's deleted those 3 tweets. Luckily, I did get to copy 1 response before HE did that. I expect HIM to repost same later on as is HIS M.O. after tweet deletion.

polymer noyz‏ @polymernoyz 6m

Replying to @realDonaldTrump
They get paid less than the men's. The Flag that she wears does not treat her equally.

Reactions: Friday13

Singularity

Former Staff
Oct 2009
Kansas
One might be inclined to think that he's doing this now to distract from bad news.

Like, the announcement that Mueller will testify on national TV or the rape accusation or whatever.

No, it's not that complicated. He saw a story about her politics on Fox News and he can't control himself.

Anytime someone prominent speaks out or acts against him, he has to punch back, teach them a lesson. That's how he sees it.

That's why he tried to fire Mueller, even though it would've ended his presidency. That's why he almost started a war with Iran.

This is who he is. It's not some complicated chess game, it's cause and effect. He can't control himself.

May 2019
midwest
This week I’ve avoided writing about the unfolding drama between U.S. Soccer legend Megan Rapinoe and Donald Trump because I could see this train wreck coming from the minute this clip appeared in my timeline. I was hoping the focus would stay on the success of the team and not turn into a pissing match with the tweeter-in-chief who never misses an opportunity to play the victim. To bring you up to speed, Megan Rapinoe was asked if she “was excited about going to the White House” (if the U.S. women’s team brings home the World Cup trophy). The outspoken star gruffly replied, “We’re not going to the fucking White House.”

You know what’s coming next, right?

more here: When Trump tried to slam U.S. soccer star on Twitter, he tagged the wrong woman and got pwned

Reactions: Friday13

CtC

Mar 2019
California
This week I’ve avoided writing about the unfolding drama between U.S. Soccer legend Megan Rapinoe and Donald Trump because I could see this train wreck coming from the minute this clip appeared in my timeline. I was hoping the focus would stay on the success of the team and not turn into a pissing match with the tweeter-in-chief who never misses an opportunity to play the victim. To bring you up to speed, Megan Rapinoe was asked if she “was excited about going to the White House” (if the U.S. women’s team brings home the World Cup trophy). The outspoken star gruffly replied, “We’re not going to the fucking White House.”

You know what’s coming next, right?

more here: When Trump tried to slam U.S. soccer star on Twitter, he tagged the wrong woman and got pwned

Anyone who hates this country that much should not be representing it. In Sports ,or anywhere else. These Celebs and Athletes should show a little class no matter what their own personal feelings about politics.

May 2019
midwest
Anyone who hates this country that much should not be representing it. In Sports ,or anywhere else. These Celebs and Athletes should show a little class no matter what their own personal feelings about politics.
Donald Trump is conflating disrespect of HIS disrespectful presidency with disrespect of 'our Country, the White House, or our Flag', while the soccer player did nothing of the sort. HE has done nothing for her or her team; HE's showed nothing but contempt for athletes who dare to exercise their First Amendment right to dissent from the policies of our leaders - or, in his case, our serial misleader who has no respect for our Constitution.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
HE's deleted those 3 tweets. Luckily, I did get to copy 1 response before HE did that. I expect HIM to repost same later on as is HIS M.O. after tweet deletion.

polymer noyz‏ @polymernoyz 6m

Replying to @realDonaldTrump
They get paid less than the men's. The Flag that she wears does not treat her equally.
Wrong. That's exactly why the women's sports pay less. Fewer people buying tickets, fewer people watching, less revenue, less money available to pay out.

That is exactly equal treatment. Your position is favoring more than equal treatment, aka bigotry.