DJT's birthday is on the 14th

Jan 2007
He's got a Golden Toilet in his Golden Penthouse in the Sky in Trump Tower in Manhattan, but He's got no Golden Toilet to sit on and shit on at the White House!

This is a TRAVESTY! And a TRAGEDY!

America, we MUST not allow this to stand!

It's a mockery of a sham of an outrage!

We MUST raise taxes on America's poorest citizens, until we have raised enough money to buy a new Golden Toilet for our God King to sit on, and shit on, at the White House!

Who is with me??
You are on your own.

Mar 2019
California
You don't want President Trump to have a Golden Toilet in the White House?!?

I'm SHOCKED!

I truly am!
Actually ,there should be a new holliday. Trumpmas. All Trump voters would get presents. All Hillary voters would get bupkis.

Jan 2007
In my estimation, Donald Trump's age approximately matches his IQ.

However, his age is increasing, while his IQ is not.

Didn't you have a thread about listening to experts? You are no expert on this matter. Mindless opinion doesn't deserve an audience.

Sep 2012
SoCal
He's got a Golden Toilet in his Golden Penthouse in the Sky in Trump Tower in Manhattan, but He's got no Golden Toilet to sit on and shit on at the White House!

This is a TRAVESTY! And a TRAGEDY!

America, we MUST not allow this to stand!

It's a mockery of a sham of an outrage!

We MUST raise taxes on America's poorest citizens, until we have raised enough money to buy a new Golden Toilet for our God King to sit on, and shit on, at the White House!

Who is with me??
The White House asked to borrow a van Gogh. The Guggenheim offered a gold toilet instead