DJT's internal campaign polling shows HE's in BIGLY trouble in 2020

May 2019
midwest
I doubt HE'll understand the message of HIS own internal campaign polling. Do you?
:cool:

June 11, 2019 - 7:10am
by Cody Fenwick

As I’ve been reporting, multiple state-level polls and national approval ratings paint a dismal image of Trump’s re-election chances at the moment, especially given the relative strength of the economy. I’ve argued that, while hardly definitive or even predictive at this stage in the race, this data suggests that Trump has much more of an uphill battle to fight on the way to 2020 than conventional wisdom suggests.

And according to a new report from the New York Times, the Trump campaign’s internal polling presents a starkly similar picture.

It’s so bad, in fact, that the president reportedly told his aides to lie about the poll results:

more here: Trump Campaign’s Internal 2020 Polling for Is ‘Devastating’ for Him — so He Told Aides to Lie about It: Report | The Smirking Chimp

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
So we are to take the NY times at their word?

What happened on election night with their polls, and their predictions?

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
LOL People keep falling for fake news. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. Oh! the shame on the TDS Fueled© crowd.

In real news, Trump campaign think sit has a shot in Oregon and is considering spending funds there.

Trump is more popular in CA then the CA Legislature. Probably too late for 2020, but the Marxist majority party may be losing its one party grip; we can only hope as they have made CA a wreck.

Jan 2018
Plamer Earth
I am severely disappointed in the choices offered by the Democrats. Biden? Seriously? My hopes of a new comer is fading and the upcoming debates will likely shut the door on any new comers. IMHO in 2016 the shot callers set up the race between Jeb! and Hillary with Hillary as the planned winner. Of course Trump came in and instantly dominated the Republicans and handily beat Hillary. I believe that the democrats have likely lost the battle before it begins.