DNA tests reveal 30% of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated

Jan 2007
See here again: you feel like there is rampant drug smuggling at the border when in FACT (look that up) the vast majority of drugs come in thru legal points of entry. You proved last night you can Google. Look it up.
Legal points of entry, many on Mexico / U.S. border.

HOW DRUGS POUR INTO THE U.S. FROM MEXICO
Drugs enter through official ports and Border Patrol checkpoints, not through the open land where walls might be built.
https://psmag.com/news/how-drugs-pour-into-the-us-from-mexico

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
There is nothing false about Mexico's immigration policy. It looks out for Mexico. Ours doesn't look out for us. WE are stupid.
Also, then don't make up imaginary scenarios asking people to imagine what would happen if the moon is made of cheese.

Simple.

Oct 2013
USA
30 years of Congress doing nothing to enforce border laws is what has brought us to this point, not Trump. He's actually trying to do something about it yet both parties fight him every step of the way. Add biased judges to the mix and here we are.
I'd believe that if it were not for the rise in immigration since Trump started pretending he is closing down America. Oh well. At least he succeeded in one thing; bringing immigration numbers way up.

I mean immigration numbers dropped under Obama so maybe Trump can ask Obama how he did it?

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Democrats won't fund the wall. The courts decided on catch & release, can't hold kids over twenty days, etc.
The Supreme Court on Friday refused to allow the government to enforce President Donald Trump's ban on asylum for immigrants who attempt to cross the southern border illegally.
The court voted 5-4 to leave a lower court ruling in place that blocks enforcement of the crackdown.

etc.
REPUBLICANS won't fund the wall.
The courts have to follow laws that REPUBLICANS could have changed.
A ban on asylum would be in violation of international law.
Duh.
RIF: Reading is fundamental.

Jan 2007
I'd believe that if it were not for the rise in immigration since Trump started pretending he is closing down America. Oh well. At least he succeeded in one thing; bringing immigration numbers way up.

I mean immigration numbers dropped under Obama so maybe Trump can ask Obama how he did it?
The migrations got going under obama and they were so successful , they were trained to make the journey. Your party wants to insure they stay successful by crushing the system and that they are turned loose into our society.