Do Americans actually take note of Congress?

Nov 2015
UK
I often get puzzled by many posters saying, "Don't you know this, don't you know that" etc.. when it comes to American politics.

Now, what I do is I watch YouTube videos of people being questioned by members of Congress. Then when I come back to Political Hotwire, it's a different universe. I fully know why Comey was sacked because Senator Cornyn interviewed Barr.

So why don't some of you guys know basic American politics and feel qualified to ask me stupid questions?

Mar 2019
California
I often get puzzled by many posters saying, "Don't you know this, don't you know that" etc.. when it comes to American politics.

Now, what I do is I watch YouTube videos of people being questioned by members of Congress. Then when I come back to Political Hotwire, it's a different universe. I fully know why Comey was sacked because Senator Cornyn interviewed Barr.

So why don't some of you guys know basic American politics and feel qualified to ask me stupid questions?
Well, there is an old saying. "Anyone who likes sausage and Law ,don't watch 'em being made". Trouble is ,right now there ain't even any "Sausage" being made.Just false investigations to overthrow the President.

Nov 2015
UK
Well, there is an old saying. "Anyone who likes sausage and Law ,don't watch 'em being made". Trouble is ,right now there ain't even any "Sausage" being made.Just false investigations to overthrow the President.
Let me just say, it's the leftwingers that belch the silly questions. For example -

Simply explains at the very start about Comey being fired. Doesn't seem to resemble to the twaddle I was subjected to on here.

Do Americans actually take note of these Congress interviews? I noticed the same with border issues etc..

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Just false investigations to overthrow the President.
"Overthrow" implies something illegal is going on. It is not. You just do not like that he cannot dictate whatever he wants with impunity. You people would be coughing up hairballs (if not choking on them) if a Democratic president behaved like this. Obama was nowhere near Trump's imbecility, and you guys still have Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Mar 2019
California
"Overthrow" implies something illegal is going on. It is not. You just do not like that he cannot dictate whatever he wants with impunity. You people would be coughing up hairballs (if not choking on them) if a Democratic president behaved like this. Obama was nowhere near Trump's imbecility, and you guys still have Obama Derangement Syndrome.
I will just wait for Durham to report.

Jan 2016
Colorado

Since William Barr is a known liar, if you believe anything he says, you are taking a very big risk of being led down a garden path to Hell.