Do Plants Have Something to Say? Scientist says she’s received ‘Yoda-like advice’ from shrubbery

Mar 2019
Texas
Just to be clear, the New York times has an article about somebody who says that plants talk and give advice to her.

Dr. Monica Gagliano says that she has received Yoda-like advice from trees and shrubbery. In 2012, she says, an oak tree assured her that a risky grant application — proposing research on sound communication in plants — would be successful. Do Plants Have Something to Say?
— The New York Times (@nytimes) August 31, 2019

You say you talk to God in this day and age and people call you crazy. You say you talk to plants and you get a New York Times article.

Reactions: spyydrr
Nov 2018
Maryland
Oh, Oh. Next, we will see some group try to declare eating plants is "murder" and anyone who eats plants is dangerous.

I'm going to go chew on some celery while I still can.

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Just to be clear, the New York times has an article about somebody who says that plants talk and give advice to her.

Dr. Monica Gagliano says that she has received Yoda-like advice from trees and shrubbery. In 2012, she says, an oak tree assured her that a risky grant application — proposing research on sound communication in plants — would be successful. Do Plants Have Something to Say?
— The New York Times (@nytimes) August 31, 2019

You say you talk to God in this day and age and people call you crazy. You say you talk to plants and you get a New York Times article.
Plants make more sense than god. Plants don’t contradict themselves, and I have actually SEEN plants.