Do you know that EPSTEIN'S prison is under BARR's (DOJ) purview? & According to the NY post Barr visited last week.

Jul 2015
Florida
I didn't know it was a 'federal prison'. I just thought he was being held in 'a' prison in NYC, didn't really think about WHO ran it. I figured if he was found guilty he'd shipped off to a FED prison. Turns out he was in a 'fed prison' (or a fed wing or a fed section of a larger complex??) It's under the responsibility of DOJ.

I'll mention this too. The NY POST (you know Murdoch's paper) said that a MOB member saw Barr go into the facility this week. I have no idea WHAT THE HELL that was about but or how credible but it's almost too bizarre to make up. Things are getting curiouser and curiouser. No I'm NOT into conspiracy theories but it's just all so fucking BIZARRE.

Why Wasn’t Jeffrey Epstein on Suicide Watch When He Died?
Jeffrey Epstein was accused of sexually abusing dozens of minors in his ... Like all federal prisons, the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Lower ... the inmate without compromising their ability to observe and protect him.

Former mobster says Bill Barr made a secret visit to jail before Epstein’s death: ‘Something’s not right there’

Published
13 hours ago on
August 11, 2019
By David Edwards

A New York Post report on Sunday hinted that Attorney General Bill Barr may have visited the prison where Jeffrey Epstein was being held before he allegedly committed suicide.

Lewis Kasman, a former mobster and top associated of John Gotti Sr., told the Post that Barr made a secret visit to Metropolitan Correctional Center two weeks ago “about the time Epstein was found in his cell with bruises around his neck.

“When does that happen?” Kasman asked. “The attorney general never visits jails. Something’s not right there.”...

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/bil...s-that-happen/

See also: Epstein’s ‘bizarre’ treatment during jail stay filled with multiple oddities: Washington Post investigative reporter

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Every right winger in the country has been given marching orders to blame the Clinton's.

So you believe the conspiracy theory in the OP. Is that it? Every left winger in the country must follow the OP.

I mean a mobster said he saw Barr two weeks ago so it must be so. And even if Barr did go there two weeks? And?

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
Omg, so its bad to suggest the clintons were involved in a sea of wild accusations and speculation, but this passes?

Jul 2011
Tennessee
I didn't know it was a 'federal prison'. I just thought he was being held in 'a' prison in NYC, didn't really think about WHO ran it. I figured if he was found guilty he'd shipped off to a FED prison. Turns out he was in a 'fed prison' (or a fed wing or a fed section of a larger complex??) It's under the responsibility of DOJ.

I'll mention this too. The NY POST (you know Murdoch's paper) said that a MOB member saw Barr go into the facility this week. I have no idea WHAT THE HELL that was about but or how credible but it's almost too bizarre to make up. Things are getting curiouser and curiouser. No I'm NOT into conspiracy theories but it's just all so fucking BIZARRE.

Why Wasn’t Jeffrey Epstein on Suicide Watch When He Died?
Jeffrey Epstein was accused of sexually abusing dozens of minors in his ... Like all federal prisons, the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Lower ... the inmate without compromising their ability to observe and protect him.

Former mobster says Bill Barr made a secret visit to jail before Epstein’s death: ‘Something’s not right there’

Published
13 hours ago on
August 11, 2019
By David Edwards

A New York Post report on Sunday hinted that Attorney General Bill Barr may have visited the prison where Jeffrey Epstein was being held before he allegedly committed suicide.

Lewis Kasman, a former mobster and top associated of John Gotti Sr., told the Post that Barr made a secret visit to Metropolitan Correctional Center two weeks ago “about the time Epstein was found in his cell with bruises around his neck.

“When does that happen?” Kasman asked. “The attorney general never visits jails. Something’s not right there.”...

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/bil...s-that-happen/

See also: Epstein’s ‘bizarre’ treatment during jail stay filled with multiple oddities: Washington Post investigative reporter
The people running this facility are the same ones who were running it before Barr became AG.

Your ignorance is always showing.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Every right winger in the country has been given marching orders to blame the Clinton's.
It's a hilarious time to be #TrumpCult right now, thanks in large part to Barr.

He's simultaneously the only guy who could be trusted to rein in Mueller and accurately summarize the report and also be in charge of a fake government investigation designed to cover up the Clintons sneaking into a federal prison and murdering Jeffrey Epstein.

Gotta love 'em.