Do you support Trumps firing of Mueller

Do you support Trump Firing Mueller

• Yes

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Mueller is just working for the Democrats

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • They shouldn't investigate Russia involvement in our elections.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mar 2015
Minnesota
I'm not talking logic to someone who won't recognize it. Lots of ifs in my statement. Which ones do you disagree with?
Some people I just read until I run into stupid then I respond on that,your definitely in your bracket, You never say anything that's true , hell you wouldn't even recognize it. All goofball right wing Fox crap news.

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Some people I just read until I run into stupid then I respond on that,your definitely in your bracket, You never say anything that's true , hell you wouldn't even recognize it. All goofball right wing Fox crap news.
Trump. Trump is a entertainer and promoter by nature. He has run a large organization and knows how to delegate to subordinates that he trusts, but he has never run any organization that included stockholders or voters that he was beholden to. So he mainly entertains and promotes. He provokes and is outrageous and says things normal politicians would never say. He grew up as a businessman in New York , in the Real Estate business, which means automatically for anyone who understands New York, dealing with the mob. His rather odd appreciation for powerful men is a combination of him being a dictator in his own world and dealing with men who must appear legitimate, but are criminals.

This analysis explains Trump better than anything your True Believer palaver can muster. Trump is potentially dangerous if he were to act the ways he entertains. If he were to push nuclear buttons the ways he tweaks psychological buttons, the world would be in severe danger. But as much as he can trust any of his direct reports, such as his lawyers and some members of his cabinet, he stays within the bubble of his own ego and leaves the serious stuff to others.

While the less intelligent members of the electorate LOVE him and believe a lot of what he says, most of the civilized world understands him well enough to ignore his twittering and threats and keep an eye on his policies and appointments.

The exception, of course, is the salivating left, which is delusional enough to think they can convince the world that he is the very soul of evil. So they pretend to take Trump seriously and to think he will nuke North Korea or invade Iran or try to become a Hitler like figure. I was quite concerned about these possibilities, but over time, he seems to have stayed inside his bubble and located his policies (with the advice of those he trusts) right of center with a few exceptions.

Your turn. See if you can explain trump as well.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Trump. Trump is a entertainer and promoter by nature. He has run a large organization and knows how to delegate to subordinates that he trusts, but he has never run any organization that included stockholders or voters that he was beholden to. So he mainly entertains and promotes. He provokes and is outrageous and says things normal politicians would never say. He grew up as a businessman in New York , in the Real Estate business, which means automatically for anyone who understands New York, dealing with the mob. His rather odd appreciation for powerful men is a combination of him being a dictator in his own world and dealing with men who must appear legitimate, but are criminals.

This analysis explains Trump better than anything your True Believer palaver can muster. Trump is potentially dangerous if he were to act the ways he entertains. If he were to push nuclear buttons the ways he tweaks psychological buttons, the world would be in severe danger. But as much as he can trust any of his direct reports, such as his lawyers and some members of his cabinet, he stays within the bubble of his own ego and leaves the serious stuff to others.

While the less intelligent members of the electorate LOVE him and believe a lot of what he says, most of the civilized world understands him well enough to ignore his twittering and threats and keep an eye on his policies and appointments.

The exception, of course, is the salivating left, which is delusional enough to think they can convince the world that he is the very soul of evil. So they pretend to take Trump seriously and to think he will nuke North Korea or invade Iran or try to become a Hitler like figure. I was quite concerned about these possibilities, but over time, he seems to have stayed inside his bubble and located his policies (with the advice of those he trusts) right of center with a few exceptions.

Your turn. See if you can explain trump as well.
Get a grip, your hero is a monster and the whole world knows it. You support this traitor and puts you in the same box of puke that scum bag lives in.

Nov 2015
UK
We are trying to select his level of his stupidity , we all know it's way up there but we think he is even more stupid then we so far have seen.
That's code talk for, "We're wasting our time on something stupid and hypothetical but it keeps us happy in our little world".

Mar 2015
Minnesota
That's code talk for, "We're wasting our time on something stupid and hypothetical but it keeps us happy in our little world".
Your just a burden on this forum , go someplace else , your from the UK and have zero idea about whats going on here. , just go away your wasting people time and your wasting bandwidth , just shooting out blind shot in the dark ignorance.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Please stop trolling me.
You can leave anytime- Your just a burden on this forum , go someplace else , your from the UK and have zero idea about whats going on here. , just go away your wasting people time and your wasting bandwidth , just shooting out blind shot in the dark ignorance.