Do you support Trumps firing of Mueller

Do you support Trump Firing Mueller

• Yes

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • Mueller is just working for the Democrats

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • They shouldn't investigate Russia involvement in our elections.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 2010
Oregon
What is hiding in those documents that the public can't see? What is so nefarious that they would bring obstruction charges if the president declassified them?
The content itself isn’t the problem, and you know it. Declassifying documents with the sole intention of undermining an investigation is obstruction. It’s a very simple concept to grasp, you just have to feign some nefarious conspiracy to justify your continued defense of the indefensible.

Until Carter Page, the public never saw a wif of a FISA warrant. To think this one is somehow fishy and nefarious because the intelligence community doesn’t want it declassified is dumb AF

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Lol what. They definitely flipped. You can pretend they actually flipped on the Democrats or whatever qanon nonsense you want, but they flipped on Trump. That’s a fact. Mueller wouldn’t have given Manafort the deal without cooperation. You can read the cooperation agreement here. Manafort agreed to give Mueller anything he wants

READ: Manafort's cooperation agreement with Mueller

That never happened. You literally just made that up.

What?
Spend a minute and read that plea agreement, and think about how that might affect Trump... Use logic, don't look at second hand sources ONLY the document itself.

Oh, never happened??
- CNN
- The hill
- Fox
- WSJ
- the guardian, and
- the washington post
ALL disagreed with your assessment, and that was without seeing what was on page 2 of the results.

Finally, it was a simple question, I knew you would not answer because that would force you to consider some things as not normal.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
The content itself isn’t the problem, and you know it. Declassifying documents with the sole intention of undermining an investigation is obstruction. It’s a very simple concept to grasp, you just have to feign some nefarious conspiracy to justify your continued defense of the indefensible.

Until Carter Page, the public never saw a wif of a FISA warrant. To think this one is somehow fishy and nefarious because the intelligence community doesn’t want it declassified is dumb AF
That's why Trump made that executive order that does not allow for classification to be used to conceal criminal activity.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Lol what. They definitely flipped. You can pretend they actually flipped on the Democrats or whatever qanon nonsense you want, but they flipped on Trump. That’s a fact. Mueller wouldn’t have given Manafort the deal without cooperation. You can read the cooperation agreement here. Manafort agreed to give Mueller anything he wants

READ: Manafort's cooperation agreement with Mueller

That never happened. You literally just made that up.

What?
These people are nuts , the only things they have now to hang their hats on is Fantasy world. The agreement can be pulled anytime by Mueller if Manafort doesn't corporate, Then it's straight to
jail

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
Not true , the day the democrats get the power they will increase the number of Supreme court justices by the number of Nazi sympathizers that are in that group. Or even one more . They can do it, and they will, they won't let the hate party worms on the supreme court take away the votes of Democrats by law or gerrymandering. They have no choice as a matter of fact. so you lose.
The Democrats would need to have control of both the Senate and the White House to do this. In addition, there would be some serious dragging out of each nomination confirmation hearing. But packing the SCOTUS is an interesting idea. What would happen if the Republicans did it over the next two years? Would you still think that it is a good idea?

Mar 2015
Minnesota
The Democrats would need to have control of both the Senate and the White House to do this. In addition, there would be some serious dragging out of each nomination confirmation hearing. But packing the SCOTUS is an interesting idea. What would happen if the Republicans did it over the next two years? Would you still think that it is a good idea?
They can't we own the house and thats just the beginning. I'm apposed to anything that the main threat and enemy of my country's does ever. The hate group they call a party simply has to go and when its gone , then I don't have to worry about the Nazis in the supreme court taking away the votes of Democrats or support gerrymandering to do the same.

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
They can't we own the house and thats just the beginning. I'm apposed to anything that the main threat and enemy of my country's does ever. The hate group they call a party simply has to go and when its gone , then I don't have to worry about the Nazis in the supreme court taking away the votes of Democrats or support gerrymandering to do the same.
I find your posts about as reliable as an Elmer Gantry sermon.