Do you support Trumps firing of Mueller

Do you support Trump Firing Mueller

• Yes

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • Mueller is just working for the Democrats

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • They shouldn't investigate Russia involvement in our elections.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 2010
Oregon
Spend a minute and read that plea agreement, and think about how that might affect Trump... Use logic, don't look at second hand sources ONLY the document itself.

Oh, never happened??
- CNN
- The hill
- Fox
- WSJ
- the guardian, and
- the washington post
ALL disagreed with your assessment, and that was without seeing what was on page 2 of the results.

Finally, it was a simple question, I knew you would not answer because that would force you to consider some things as not normal.
What the fuck are you talking about?

I literally linked the document. It’s the full plea agreement. Manafort has to do whatever Mueller wants, including testifying in any grand jury Mueller needs.

Your posts don’t make any sense.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
I find your posts about as reliable as an Elmer Gantry sermon.
Like I caer how you perceive it. Why would I when your simple a enemy of my country, a country you have sold out for hate and power, I find it humorous considering I don't care nor does anyone else.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
What the fuck are you talking about?

I literally linked the document. It’s the full plea agreement. Manafort has to do whatever Mueller wants, including testifying in any grand jury Mueller needs.

Your posts don’t make any sense.
Yes, you linked it... I suggested you READ it. The idea that this will be anything towards Trump is just not supportable.

Other than that, I was refuting your claims about the FBI and Kislyak... it was first page google results that ALL confirmed that Flynn plead guilty to a crime that never occurred. Seriously, think through the implications of being charged for a crime that never happened.

Seriously. Imagine; "plead guilty that you stole the statue of liberty, or we will arrest your kids on crimes they had no part in."... THEN, when it comes to trial, you plead guilt to stealing the statue of liberty when it plainly has not been stolen...What do you suppose would happen to the arresting officer?

Jan 2007
The fact is the rights president is open to all actions that are illegal and he thinks he is above everything , his criminal list is endless. I know New York is sitting in the wings with charges, they can charge him while he is in office. . I know if the house investigates this criminal , the charges against him will be endless. he won't survive this. My hope is for serious jail time, that's including his whole criminal organization. (family) I don't think he will get past the Russian interference, so selling out this republic and being a traitor should cap this whole thing.
And you don't want files released as that might expose the left of it's criminal actions. That must stay buried.

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Like I caer how you perceive it. Why would I when your simple a enemy of my country, a country you have sold out for hate and power, I find it humorous considering I don't care nor does anyone else.
There is no logic in anything you say. Just emotions and distortion. A True Believer. Most dangerous thing on the planet. Your posts are mini-sermons for any other True Believer on the board. I oppose you. You should oppose the side of yourself that I oppose.

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Responding to the Op poll.

They should investigate all the false assumptions and illegal actions and bias that led to the original 2016 Russian election and see if there is still a legal foundation for Mueller's 2017 investigation. Again, Mueller was not nominated and legally confirmed as a constitutionally valid principal. Without a valid foundation, his investigation should not have even been approved. if Rosenstein is proven to be part of the kabal that launched this witch hunt, Mueller loses his authorization.

If the 2016 foundation is proven to be valid, then it must follow through.

Mar 2015
Minnesota

They should investigate all the false assumptions and illegal actions and bias that led to the original 2016 Russian election and see if there is still a legal foundation for Mueller's 2017 investigation. Again, Mueller was not nominated and legally confirmed as a constitutionally valid principal. Without a valid foundation, his investigation should not have even been approved. if Rosenstein is proven to be part of the kabal that launched this witch hunt, Mueller loses his authorization.

This is Emotions and distortions, What a hoot. It's dem dare commies isn't it?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh

That's a novel idea, determine whether or not a crime happened before investigating for years...

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
This is Emotions and distortions, What a hoot. It's dem dare commies isn't it?
I'm not talking logic to someone who won't recognize it. Lots of ifs in my statement. Which ones do you disagree with?