Do you think that Mueller has audio recordings of Trump encouraging Cohen and/or Manafort to conspire with Russians?

Do you think that Mueller has audio recordings of Trump encouraging Cohen and/or Manafort to conspir

• Total voters

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
My guess, is about 50% are dumb enough to ignore a smoking gun, but the smart ones will be claiming they never voted for or supported Trump in the first place:)
Some of those liars right here on PH that will make that argument after posting hundreds of pro-Trump posts.
Who do they think they're kidding??

No names necessary....we all know who they are.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Some of those liars right here on PH that will make that argument after posting hundreds of pro-Trump posts.
Who do they think they're kidding??

No names necessary....we all know who they are.
They spend most of their time in banned camp...

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I think it's time for Mueller to release at least some of his proof against Trump to the public.
For 2 years we're heard nothing from Mueller but a barrage of "No Collusion" lies from Trump.

No more redactions!!

Trump knows what crimes he comitted
The Russians know what crimes Trump comitted
The only ones being kept in the dark are "We the people" and it's time to let us know!!

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I have no idea. I have no basis for knowing one way or the other. I'm evidence based, not faith based.
Reason tells us if Mueller had nothing, this investigation would already be over. Because what he has released so far is not enough evidence to even continue an investigation.

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
valid location
Reason tells us if Mueller had nothing, this investigation would already be over. Because what he has released so far is not enough evidence to even continue an investigation.
That Mueller knows more than he's said is undeniable. But it's not reasonable to pretend we know exactly what that is.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
That Mueller knows more than he's said is undeniable. But it's not reasonable to pretend we know exactly what that is.
No, we don't, and I wont even speculate on what his "blue dress" evidence consists of, it could be audio recordings, written or email texts, or anything else incriminating we can imagine. But I think he has "something", even though I don't know exactly what, to support charges against this administration.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Predictions based on knowledge and experience are often proven right.
I can't prove that the sun will come up tomorrow but I do predict it.