Do you think that Mueller has audio recordings of Trump encouraging Cohen and/or Manafort to conspire with Russians?

Do you think that Mueller has audio recordings of Trump encouraging Cohen and/or Manafort to conspir

• Total voters

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Still unsure if the money paid to both Stormy or the National Enquirer will be enough.
Of course it won't be enough to remove Trump from office or send him to prison....where he belongs.
The payoff is simply one more crime Trump committed in a successful effort to steal the presidency by hiding the truth from voters.

What will bring him down is his conspiring with a fgn enemy to install Putin's puppet in our WH and his use of that office to help Russia and hurt the U.S. for profit.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Poll results so far show that this forum is almost evenly split in our belief that Mueller has such tapes.

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
I think it's time for Mueller to release at least some of his proof against Trump to the public.
For 2 years we're heard nothing from Mueller but a barrage of "No Collusion" lies from Trump.

No more redactions!!

Trump knows what crimes he committed
The Russians know what crimes Trump committed
The only ones being kept in the dark are "We the people" and it's time to let us know!!
=============

For some reason, I hope Mueller ends the investigation after Dec 3, 2019.

Who know what a republican controlled congress will try. Overturn?, declare the investigation a witch hunt and dismiss the results? Pardon? I don't know the law, and if there is even something they could do...but I wouldn't put anything passed them to keep this crusaders for Plutocracy in charge.

Hold off Mueller, for just a few more weeks, until the men in white hats arrive!