Do You Think There is a Big Blue Wave Coming?

Do You Think There is a Big Blue Wave Coming?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Oddly, the slate of candidates that your party put forth in 2016 presidential race was all old and white. Compared to the Republican field which had a bit of everything mixed in there. Really ironic, isn't it.
Not ironic at all, you picked a single election in a single year to try to make some sort of pathetic point. Post some more Nacho photos Mr Non-Racist.

Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
Not ironic at all, you picked a single election in a single year to try to make some sort of pathetic point. Post some more Nacho photos Mr Non-Racist.
I can't help it your party put forth a field of candidates that were all white, and had no ethnic diversity. That was your party, not mine. The Republican Party got you on that one. You can admit it.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I can't help it your party put forth a field of candidates that were all white, and had no ethnic diversity. That was your party, not mine. The Republican Party got you on that one. You can admit it.
Dude, we have had a black Presidential Nominee that won, twice, and a woman Presidential Nominee that got almost 3 million more popular votes than your fat white guy. The GOP has had neither, every single Presidential Candidate ever winning the GOP nomination in its entire history has been a white guy. Every. Single. One.

Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
Dude, we have had a black Presidential Nominee that won, twice, and a woman Presidential Nominee that got almost 3 million more popular votes than your fat white guy. The GOP has had neither, every single Presidential Candidate ever winning the GOP nomination in its entire history has been a white guy. Every. Single. One.
That doesn't make my statement untrue. In 2016, the Democrat party which you are claiming to be so diverse, fielded only three candidates. All three were old and white. The Republicans who you claim are not diverse had candidates from many different groups. It doesn't hurt to admit that it is true.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
That doesn't make my statement untrue. In 2016, the Democrat party which you are claiming to be so diverse, fielded only three candidates. All three were old and white. The Republicans who you claim are not diverse had candidates from many different groups. It doesn't hurt to admit that it is true.
Gonna double down, are we? Putting a couple of 1-3% clowns on the stage for a couple of debates?<shrug> They have a word for that....

Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
Gonna double down, are we? Putting a couple of 1-3% clowns on the stage for a couple of debates?<shrug> They have a word for that....
1-3% clowns? Tell us, which of the Republican candidates are insinuating are "clowns"? The Republican field was made up of governors, senators, mayors, and business leaders.