Do You Think There is a Big Blue Wave Coming?

Do You Think There is a Big Blue Wave Coming?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 2011
NYC
And the right didn't try to undermine Obama for 8 years?! Or Clinton?! LMAO!

It's been progressively worse. the republicans do the same thing but not to this extent. The next democrat potus is in for a world of shit thanks to this brinkmanship of both parties.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
It's been progressively worse. the republicans do the same thing but not to this extent. The next democrat potus is in for a world of shit thanks to this brinkmanship of both parties.
In the case of Donald Trump, it's not that he's a Republican that has caused such opposition to him. It's that he's jerk and an asshole and dangerously ignorant and childish and petulant and doesn't seem to be all there, if ya know what I mean. And no, I don't agree that it's worse for Trump than it was for Clinton or Obama. The Republicans impeach Clinton, for God's sake!

Jul 2011
NYC
In the case of Donald Trump, it's not that he's a Republican that has caused such opposition to him. It's that he's jerk and an asshole and dangerously ignorant and childish and petulant and doesn't seem to be all there, if ya know what I mean. And no, I don't agree that it's worse for Trump than it was for Clinton or Obama. The Republicans impeach Clinton, for God's sake!

I would believe that more if the media didn't try to out lie him, and the media hadn't treated bush the same way. The notion that the left and the media aren't treating trump worse than any other president is sheer tribal politics any objective person can see trump is a target and treated far worse than any previous president.

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
I would believe that more if the media didn't try to out lie him, and the media hadn't treated bush the same way. The notion that the left and the media aren't treating trump worse than any other president is sheer tribal politics any objective person can see trump is a target and treated far worse than any previous president.
Because he fully deserves the hell he receives.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
knight has been banned from this thread. Please do not respond or refer to his posts. Thank you for your cooperation.