Do You Think There is a Big Blue Wave Coming?

Do You Think There is a Big Blue Wave Coming?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 2015
Maryland USA
There is no big blue wave.

The Democrats will lose a landslide, just as they have in nearly every election since 2010.
Well, I must give you credit for one thing--you got bigger nads than I. No way I'm going to make such a specific prediction or statement given our current political arena.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Well, I must give you credit for one thing--you got bigger nads than I. No way I'm going to make such a specific prediction or statement given our current political arena.
It's our current political arena that gives me the confidence to make such a prediction.

It is obvious.

Main Street Americans have been rejecting the Democrats for nearly a decade now.

And, the Democrats have only doubled and tripled down on that which is being rejected.

It's not going to all the sudden be different .........

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Early voting is under way.

Make your prediction now.

Do you believe the fake news MSM or not?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Nate Silver has an 86% chance the Dems take the House.

2018 House Forecast

Exact same prediction he had about HRC this time 2 years ago ....

C'mon .... cast your vote for that Big Blue Wave.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
So, nows your chance to go on the record.

How many still believe there is some big blue wave coming?

I don't believe there is a big blue wave coming.

In fact, I don't think there was ever a big blue wave coming.

I have seen no evidence of such, except for maybe some polls, but we all know how reliable they can be.

I would argue just the opposite.

Nearly every election since 2010 has been a referendum on the Democrat Party and the fake news MSM and that referendum will continue well past 2020.
John, make no mistake, it is coming like it never came before.

Conservatives should live by these very simple rules.

1 Stay on the message.
2 Avoid demonstrative suporting of Trump.
3 Act as though the blue wave coming is a call to arms and VOTE.
4 Avoid typical pre-election bragging and the certain crow to be served up afterwards.

Reactions: EnigmaO01
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
John, make no mistake, it is coming like it never came before.

Conservatives should live by these very simple rules.

1 Stay on the message.
2 Avoid demonstrative suporting of Trump.
3 Act as though the blue wave coming is a call to arms and VOTE.
4 Avoid typical pre-election bragging and the certain crow to be served up afterwards.
Uh-hmm ....

I noticed you didn't vote.

Nov 2016
USA
I would be VERY surprised if any type of a blue wave hit for many reasons. I'm not trying to be over confident by saying this either. Democrats for the last few years have done nothing but reinforce the reasons as to why Democrats should not be in power... the left has swung so far off the charts bypassing even extreme left status that it's not even funny. Every single issue is extreme, such as illegal immigration - they want open borders and we got to experience a little bit of that. Abortion- they want to legalize (if it's not already) partial birth abortion, PP and the selling of baby parts caught on tape... just to name a couple extremes. Then we have identity politics, politically correct speech, and shaming of everything under the sun. The divisions that they have created concerning race, gender, age, income levels and so on.

Then there is all of the rioting that took place and the burning down of cities, the hatred of LE and actually calling for their deaths- my God I could literally write a book ... and most recently these ridiculous claims against President Trump when it was THEM doing the meddling... Justice Kavanaugh...

You know, the interesting thing is the world is watching and taking notice. Most don't buy this globalist utopia. At all.

As a matter of fact I would not be a bit surprised if the Democratic Party ceased to exist in the near future. I'm not sure what they would morph into, but even their own can't stomach it anymore.

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
The blue wave was coming. It looked pretty bad for the home team. Then we watched the Kavanaugh hearings where the Democrats, not having enough votes to stop his nomination attempted a smear campaign like the one brought against Judge Roy Moore. This time it failed.

Then came this caravan from Central America. Democrats are arguing that we have to let them in, since we have no where to detain them, they expect us to give the hearing dates, which they won’t show up at, and disappear into the country.

Democrats only real platform? They hate Trump. That’s just not enough to win.

My prediction is that the Republicans will pick up seats in the Senate. I predict the House will be very close but the Democrats could win a slim majority, which will cause gridlock and President Trump will force the Democrats and Republicans to either work together to pass legislation or they will have to work together to override his veto.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk Pro