Do you trust Trump to handle an alleged threat from Iran?

Do you trust Trump to handle an alleged threat from Iran?

• Total voters

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
But a democracy is a system of government where the citizens exercise power by voting.

How are they trying to stop you voting?
Google the many--many times and ways the GOP/Russia HAS BEEN TRYING TO STOP Dems from voting....epecially minorities.
If you send that.......do it with someone else. I don't want to waste my time.

btw....the Earth is not flat.

Jan 2016
Colorado
It's weird to see an Obama defender who is defending the Iran Deal suddenly offended at the idea of kowtowing to dictators.
And holy shit, it takes a lot of gall to cite Yemen while defending Iran. Zero self awareness.
(1) Obama never 'fell in love' with any dictators. He never exchanged 'love letters' with any dictators.

(2) I am NOT "defending Iran". I loathe the Iranian regime. I loathe ALL theocracies, including the Saudi theocracy, the one you appear to love. My point is that America should not be taking SIDES in the Sunni/Shi'ite schism within the Islamic world. Right now, we are, by siding firmly with the Saudi regime. But you're too stupid and obtuse to understand that.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
(1) Obama never 'fell in love' with any dictators. He never exchanged 'love letters' with any dictators.

(2) I am NOT "defending Iran". I loathe the Iranian regime. I loathe ALL theocracies, including the Saudi theocracy, the one you appear to love. My point is that America should not be taking SIDES in the Sunni/Shi'ite schism within the Islamic world. Right now, we are, by siding firmly with the Saudi regime. But you're too stupid and obtuse to understand that.
He literally sent a pile of money to Iran.

And if you defend a deal that overwhelmingly benefits Iran by making them richer and stronger while leaving their nuclear infrastructure largely intact and has gaping holes in oversight, then you are defending Iran. And Russia too, since Russia was in favor of that idiotic deal. But since Obama did it, then of course you will mindlessly defend it.

Jan 2016
Colorado
He literally sent a pile of money to Iran.

And if you defend a deal that overwhelmingly benefits Iran by making them richer and stronger while leaving their nuclear infrastructure largely intact and has gaping holes in oversight, then you are defending Iran. And Russia too, since Russia was in favor of that idiotic deal. But since Obama did it, then of course you will mindlessly defend it.
(1) It was Iran's money. As you've been told, repeatedly.

(2) Britain, France, and Germany were also in favor of that deal. As you ignore, repeatedly.

(3) Ernest Moniz and Steven Chu know vastly more about nuclear physics than you do, and they both assure the American people that we CAN monitor Iran's compliance with the deal. So does the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), which in fact says that Iran HAS been in compliance. Even Mike Pompeo was forced to testify to Congress, under oath, that all the evidence we had showed that Iran was in FACT obeying the nuclear terms of the agreement, even if they were violating the spirit of the agreement by continuing to develop ballistic missiles.

(4) Obviously, my defense of the deal is not 'mindless', so you can just take your jeering insults and stuff them where the Sun doesn't shine, lowlife.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
(1) It was Iran's money. As you've been told, repeatedly.

(2) Britain, France, and Germany were also in favor of that deal. As you ignore, repeatedly.

(3) Ernest Moniz and Steven Chu know vastly more about nuclear physics than you do, and they both assure the American people that we CAN monitor Iran's compliance with the deal. So does the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), which in fact says that Iran HAS been in compliance. Even Mike Pompeo was forced to testify to Congress, under oath, that all the evidence we had showed that Iran was in FACT obeying the nuclear terms of the agreement, even if they were violating the spirit of the agreement by continuing to develop ballistic missiles.

(4) Obviously, my defense of the deal is not 'mindless', so you can just take your jeering insults and stuff them where the Sun doesn't shine, lowlife.
1) And you have been told repeatedly that that was a lie. When Congress asked got a legal analysis of the claim that it was "Iran's money" or a calculation of interest, the Obama administration could not come up with either.

2) Because I do not care about European corporate interests. You know who want in favor of the deal? Any of our alles in missile range of Iran. The countries who have to live with the consequences of a nuclear Iran.

3) I guess clown college never offered a course in logic because you are repeating the appeal to authority fallacy here. Moniz and Chu might know physics but they don't know shit about negotiating. The US got treated like a mark by Iran. The deal is overwhelmingly in Iran's favor. I already explained this to you but I'm guessing that it's not registering yet because you're a little slow.

So obviously your defense is mindless since you keep repeating the same debunked arguments over and over.
And you are constantly insulting other members. Don't cry when someone returns it. If you want respect then you have to give it. Or do you think that you can talk shit on people but no one is allowed to give it back? If that it? You can dish it out but you can't take it?

Jan 2016
Colorado
1) And you have been told repeatedly that that was a lie. When Congress asked got a legal analysis of the claim that it was "Iran's money" or a calculation of interest, the Obama administration could not come up with either.

2) Because I do not care about European corporate interests. You know who want in favor of the deal? Any of our alles in missile range of Iran. The countries who have to live with the consequences of a nuclear Iran.

3) I guess clown college never offered a course in logic because you are repeating the appeal to authority fallacy here. Moniz and Chu might know physics but they don't know shit about negotiating. The US got treated like a mark by Iran. The deal is overwhelmingly in Iran's favor. I already explained this to you but I'm guessing that it's not registering yet because you're a little slow.

So obviously your defense is mindless since you keep repeating the same debunked arguments over and over.
And you are constantly insulting other members. Don't cry when someone returns it. If you want respect then you have to give it. Or do you think that you can talk shit on people but no one is allowed to give it back? If that it? You can dish it out but you can't take it?
I shall take these points one at a time, starting with the 2nd point. You are so blisteringly IGNORANT that you apparently don't realize that Turkey directly borders on Iran. Turkey raised NO objections to the Iran Nuclear Deal. Turkey is an American ally. Turkey is a member of NATO. Turkey objected LOUDLY to Trump's withdrawal from the Iran Nuclear Deal. Here is proof:

https://www.voanews.com/a/turkey-us-could-head-for-a-collision-over-iran-nuclear-deal/4388427.html

So, so STUPID on your part, Macduff.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I shall take these points one at a time, starting with the 2nd point. You are so blisteringly IGNORANT that you apparently don't realize that Turkey directly borders on Iran. Turkey raised NO objections to the Iran Nuclear Deal. Turkey is an American ally. Turkey is a member of NATO. Turkey objected LOUDLY to Trump's withdrawal from the Iran Nuclear Deal. Here is proof:

Turkey, US Could Head for Collision Over Iran Nuclear Deal

So, so STUPID on your part, Macduff.
Israel and Saudi Arabia who have to live with the consequences of the deal oppose it.
But since Obama didn't like Netanyahu, you'll just obediently support the deal over the objective of our main ally in the Middle East.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Flame Baiting

Let me take on your 3rd point next. You must have a badly defective memory, and I would get your doctor to check it out, ASAP. I just linked you a few days ago to the introductory course in logic that is offered at Colorado State University-----and the Philosophy Department there offers several higher-level courses in Formal Logic. As I also pointed out, you would not be admitted to Colorado State University. Oh, well. Here is the critique of the Appeal to Authority Fallacy that I gave to orangecat, who has the same delusions about it that you have:

It's not an irrelevant dodge, it's an example of how this 'argument from authority fallacy' is being taken to ridiculous extremes in America today, by people like you.

The Argument from Authority Fallacy is a very real thing. If I were to say "The speed of light is a constant because Albert Einstein said so", that's an argument from authority. The claim that the speed of light is a constant needs to be backed up by much more robust evidence than that, even though Einstein was an authority on physics.

An even more obvious example would be if someone were to say that "Trade wars are good and easy to win, because President Trump said so", because Donald Trump is in NO way an authority on international trade.

But the Argument from Authority can be and is being taken to ridiculous extremes today. In an extreme form, it would lead you to reject all expert testimony in courtroom cases, because that is, after all, an 'appeal to authority'. Are you disputing this?

Taken to an extreme, it would lead you to reject the petition that was signed by 72 Nobel Laureate scientists in Physics, Chemistry, and Medicine/Physiology, and sent to the Supreme Court of the United States, when the SCOTUS was considering whether the teaching of 'scientific creationism' should be allowed in our public schools. In fact, I rather imagine that you would regard such a petition as utterly irrelevant, and a fine example of an 'Appeal to Authority'.

Taken to an extreme, it would lead you to reject, as utterly irrelevant, the petition signed by more than 8000 law professors, stating that they found that Brett Kavanaugh lacked the temperament necessary to be a SCOTUS justice.

And taken to an extreme, it would lead you to reject, as utterly irrelevant, the signed statement by more than 800 former federal prosecutors saying that in their judgment, Donald Trump committed felonies in office.

Taken to its most ridiculous extreme, the Argument from Authority Fallacy should lead us to simply close down our colleges and universities, since one of the major purposes for their existence is to create and produce the very experts and authorities that our society NEEDS to function and thrive.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Israel and Saudi Arabia who have to live with the consequences of the deal oppose it.
But since Obama didn't like Netanyahu, you'll just obediently support the deal over the objective of our main ally in the Middle East.
What about TURKEY?

Dude, you don't get to just completely IGNORE my post!

I just blew your argument to finely-grained smithereens in front of your nose!!

Do you even have a nose left??

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
What about TURKEY?

Dude, you don't get to just completely IGNORE my post!

I just blew your argument to finely-grained smithereens in front of your nose!!

Do you even have a nose left??
What about it? You're just ignoring the alles so did oppose it.
Did clown college teach that pretending that an opposing argument didn't exist while declaring victory like a jackass is a win condition?