Do you trust Trump to handle an alleged threat from Iran?

Do you trust Trump to handle an alleged threat from Iran?

• Total voters
Jan 2016
Colorado
God no....he is not capable of being an effective CIC for a war with Iran. We will lose a lot of young men and women if we go down that road.
The American people don't understand this, of course, because they are, by and large, utterly ignorant of both geography and history, but Iran is NOT Iraq. Iraq was, and is, a thoroughly artificial nation-state, with borders that were arbitrarily drawn by the European powers in the wake of the collapse of the Ottoman Empire at the end of World War I.

Iran is not like that, at all. There is nothing 'artificial' about Iran. It is a VERY cohesive nation-state, a distinctive culture that has been in existence now for more than 2500 years, dating back to the Achaemenid Persian Empire founded by Cyrus the Great.

Going to war with Iran would be an even BIGGER decision than our very fateful decision to invade Iraq in 2003. And we know how that turned out.

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA
The American people don't understand this, of course, because they are, by and large, utterly ignorant of both geography and history, but Iran is NOT Iraq. Iraq was, and is, a thoroughly artificial nation-state, with borders that were arbitrarily drawn by the European powers in the wake of the collapse of the Ottoman Empire at the end of World War I.

Iran is not like that, at all. There is nothing 'artificial' about Iran. It is a VERY cohesive nation-state, a distinctive culture that has been in existence now for more than 2500 years, dating back to the Achaemenid Persian Empire founded by Cyrus the Great.

Going to war with Iran would be an even BIGGER decision than our very fateful decision to invade Iraq in 2003. And we know how that turned out.
Going to war with Iran would be a disaster and a war that would last forever. You are correct...they are experienced fighters from way back. We just need to leave the ME alone. Unless they are rolling up on our shores.....what happens over there is no concern to the American citizens.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Tell that to the ANTIFA girls who get their fascist asses kicked every time they try to suppress free speech.
I bet you are really good at beating up girls. Like I said there is nothing to fear from the pusstilent Proud Boys who don't even know what fascism or the true suppression of free speech is.

May 2019
Lake Geneva, WI
I bet you are really good at beating up girls. Like I said there is nothing to fear from the pusstilent Proud Boys who don't even know what fascism or the true suppression of free speech is.
Just because 90% of liberal men have gender identification issues don't mean that they are really girls.