DOD's Years of Massive, Unconstitutional Fraud Exposed

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
Then you quoted a bad article from a source that apparently has incompetent editors and fact-checkers (if they even have any). Looks like you didn't carefully read it and take note of that before deciding to share it.

That's what you get for seeking your information from partisan hack sources.
I read it. And The Nation is a hack source?

LOL! You Brietbart fanboys crack me up!

Jul 2011
Tennessee
I'm guessing they used more recent data. It was 54 percent in 2015; probably significantly more now.

"the Pentagon receives two of every three tax dollars collected"

From your link that started this thread. A lie.

Then you post this pie chart and now have changed the narrative to "discretionary spending" from "total tax dollars collected".

You are a starving dog that can be fed anything when it's about something you don't like politically.

Simpleton!

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
"the Pentagon receives two of every three tax dollars collected"

From your link that started this thread. A lie.

Then you post this pie chart and now have changed the narrative to "discretionary spending" instead of "total tax dollars collected".

You are a starving dog that can be fed anything when it's about something you don't like politically.

Simpleton!

You sound very upset. Are you mad or just a moron?

The fact that you saw a need to start hurling personal insults right out of the gate leads me to believe it's the latter.

Jul 2011
Tennessee
You sound very upset. Are you mad or just a moron?

The fact that you saw a need to start hurling personal insults right out of the gate leads me to believe it's the latter.
I know how to drive the nail in with one hit of the "hammer".

You pushed a lie and got called on it.