Does Anyone Have a Good Car Insurance Company To Recommend ?

Jun 2018
Florida
That's my question. I'm looking for decent, reasonable service at not too high a price.

I've gone through 2 insurance companies in the past 2 years. The first raised their prices up too high, and one day I said "Wait a minute. I'm not going for this. You guys are fired.' The next company had a lower price, but when I needed them, they didn't come through for me very well at all. I'm going to dump them too, in a couple of weeks, as soon as I find a better alternative.

Rather than wade my way through a dozen quotes, and another dozen questions with being put on hold for long times, maybe I (all of us) can get some fast answers right here.

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
I like State Farm. They come through big time in the case of a claim. I have been with them since I started driving. I can't find a better price even, perhaps due to longevity with them and they also have always held my renter's insurance and now homeowners.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
I like State Farm. They come through big time in the case of a claim. I have been with them since I started driving. I can't find a better price even, perhaps due to longevity with them and they also have always held my renter's insurance and now homeowners.
I've been with State Farm since '92, and they have always been top-notch. And I've also always had my renter's/homeowner's insurance through them, which gives the multi-line discount. However, they might not be the cheapest option for a newbie (i.e., new to them).

Jun 2014
United States
If you file a lot of claims, then you're probably not going to be happy with any insurance provider. They aren't in the business to lose money.