Does anyone here hang around with groups of people who mostly SUPPORT Trump?

Jun 2018
Florida
No doubt you truly believe you do, but I'm curious why you care for me so much if you are so superior? Don't you have better things to do with your time?
I don't care about you, but I do care when somebody attacks my qualifications as a knowledgable conservative, like you foolishly did, and which I knowledgably refuted in Post # 384. Hope you learned your lesson.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I fail to see why you tree-hugging, bleeding heart liberals think it should be treated differently if legalized.
1. Criminalization has never stopped people from having easy access to illicit drugs.
2. Those drugs are often impure and have dangerous additives.
3. Street crime would be cut dramatically if addicts didn't need to steal money to support their habit.
4. Prisons could be practically emptied by treating non-violent drug offenders in therapy.
5 Tax these drugs so that we all benefit....not just crime cartels.

There are a great many reasons not to use these drugs. There are no good reasons to keep them illegal.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I don't care about you, but I do care when somebody attacks my qualifications as a knowledgable conservative, like you foolishly did, and which I knowledgably refuted in Post # 384. Hope you learned your lesson.
Stop crying.No one's interested newbie!

Jan 2007
Carry Nation said the same thing about alcohol and we ended up with Prohibition. How did that work out.

Make them sign a DNR before buying strong drugs.

Alcohol may only be sold and consumed in certain areas. Public intoxication is a crime. I fail to see why you tree-hugging, bleeding heart liberals think it should be treated differently if legalized.
Do we treat druggies in Emergency Rooms? Do we leave them on the streets. If we legalize it and get more of it do we still treat them?

Jan 2007
1. Criminalization has never stopped people from having easy access to illicit drugs.
2. Those drugs are often impure and have dangerous additives.
3. Street crime would be cut dramatically if addicts didn't need to steal money to support their habit.
4. Prisons could be practically emptied by treating non-violent drug offenders in therapy.
5 Tax these drugs so that we all benefit....not just crime cartels.

There are a great many reasons not to use these drugs. There are no good reasons to keep them illegal.

If we legalize do we get more addicts? If we get more addicts what do we do with them?

Jan 2007
Carry Nation said the same thing about alcohol and we ended up with Prohibition. How did that work out.

Make them sign a DNR before buying strong drugs.

Alcohol may only be sold and consumed in certain areas. Public intoxication is a crime. I fail to see why you tree-hugging, bleeding heart liberals think it should be treated differently if legalized.

Which drugs? How about new recipes of drugs? Who will be the seller? Will the seller bare any responsibility for the buyer destroying his life? If it becomes legal and are taxed
heavily, will the addict still find alternate sources or have to rob to feed his habit? Lots of issues to address if legalized.