Does anyone here hang around with groups of people who mostly SUPPORT Trump?

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Reactions: BoiseBo
Jan 2007
Are you seriously claiming people wouldn't rip out wire and plumbing if there weren't any drugs?

Here's some statistics on most abused drugs. Note most of the top group are legal: Top 10 Most Common Drug and Alcohol Addictions in the U.S.

8 Most Commonly Abused Drugs in the U.S. [Infographic]
And you want to legalize the the worst of the bunch and likely get more hooked on them. It will be interesting oi see how legal marijuana in some states goes over. Substance abuse, lower performance, impaired driving and work performance and accident rates, interest in more potent drugs.

Jun 2018
Florida
What? The government spies monitoring the chip in your ass? Just the anonymous members of this forum who wouldn't recognize you if you were their Starbucks barista giving them coffee every day?
They COULD recognize me. There is a video of me in the forum playing some tunes on the mandolin. One link doesn't show my face for 1 tune. The other with 5 tunes, does show my aging, but still handsome face. :D

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
And you want to legalize the the worst of the bunch and likely get more hooked on them. It will be interesting oi see how legal marijuana in some states goes over. Substance abuse, lower performance, impaired driving and work performance and accident rates, interest in more potent drugs.
You want to turn the US into an authoritarian state just like the Liberals. I prefer freedom. Freedom means risk.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
They COULD recognize me. There is a video of me in the forum playing some tunes on the mandolin. One link doesn't show my face for 1 tune. The other with 5 tunes, does show my aging, but still handsome face. :D
Dude, your egomania is interesting, but I strongly doubt many people here give a shit about you. If they did see you, they'd probably cross the street just like they do when they see a crazed homeless guy aggressively panhandling for liquor money.

Jun 2018
Florida
Yet you responded anyway. Which returns to the question "Why do you care so much about my posts?" Just put me on ignore and all of your problems will be solved.
FALSE! Putting someone on ignore only means that I won't see your posts, It doesn't mean other interested parties won't. So what's your angle here ? You want me to put you on ignore, so you won't get scrutinized or criticized by me ? You must think very highly of me. :lol:

Jun 2018
Florida
Dude, your egomania is interesting, but I strongly doubt many people here give a shit about you. If they did see you, they'd probably cross the street just like they do when they see a crazed homeless guy aggressively panhandling for liquor money.
They might, but YOU who are so interested in me, as to keep up this conversation, and try to have me put you on ignore, would cross the street toward me, and ask (make that beg) for my autograph.

You would also take pictures of me on your ell phone, and have them made into posters and then adorn all your walls with these. LOL It's a good thing I'm not talking in person right now, I'm having a hard time keeping a straight face. :lol:

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
FALSE! Putting someone on ignore only means that I won't see your posts, It doesn't mean other interested parties won't. So what's your angle here ? You want me to put you on ignore, so you won't get scrutinized or criticized by me ? You must think very highly of me. :lol:
Thanks for proving both your weakness, lack of conviction and that your previous disclaimer was a falsehood:
I don't care about you, but I do care when somebody attacks my qualifications as a knowledgable conservative, like you foolishly did, and which I knowledgably refuted in Post # 384. Hope you learned your lesson.