Does anyone here hang around with groups of people who mostly SUPPORT Trump?

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
They might, but YOU who are so interested in me, as to keep up this conversation, and try to have me put you on ignore, would cross the street toward me, and ask (make that beg) for my autograph.

You would also take pictures of me on your ell phone, and have them made into posters and then adorn all your walls with these. LOL It's a good thing I'm not talking in person right now, I'm having a hard time keeping a straight face. :lol:
A very odd statement, but it goes with my initial post after you brought it up:

Dude, your egomania is interesting, but I strongly doubt many people here give a shit about you. If they did see you, they'd probably cross the street just like they do when they see a crazed homeless guy aggressively panhandling for liquor money.

Jan 2007
Our friend THOR is a confirmed Orangeling. By association, this makes him an authoritarian who is not a fan of freedom & democracy.
I was anti illegals long before Trump ever was. I was discussing this over ten years ago. I slammed Bush, McStain, Obama, Hillary and voted against every one of them. Until you all put up a border security candidate I will despise democrats too.

Jan 2007
You want to turn the US into an authoritarian state just like the Liberals. I prefer freedom. Freedom means risk.
You better have a plan to deal with the destroyed lives your drugs bring. Do you want the ER to treat them or leave them on the sidewalk? Most linger for quite awhile before they die. San Francisco has the reputation as a druggie shit hole.

Hey druggie enjoy your freedom

Last edited:
Jun 2018
Florida
Thanks for proving both your weakness, lack of conviction and that your previous disclaimer was a falsehood:
Thanks for showing the forum that you are OK with talking utter nonsense, 100% worthless words. I must say though you are very honest to reveal all that. But it looks like no, you DIDN'T learn your lesson. Some people are not as fast as others.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Ridiculous. If bad drugs were legalized the addiction and crime rates would soar.
BS.
If we put half the $$ we spend on law enforcement into education we could beat this problem.
Prohibition doesn't work!

Last edited:
Dec 2018
the Heart of America
You better have a plan to deal with the destroyed lives your drugs bring. Do you want the ER to treat them or leave them on the sidewalk? Most linger for quite awhile before they die. San Francisco has the reputation as a druggie shit hole.

Hey druggie enjoy your freedom

Next thing you know you liberals will want to ban 36oz sodas because it's bad for people. You have no respect for personal freedom or personal accountability. You think the Liberal elite knows what's best for everyone and seek to impose your rules over everyone. Sad.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
And you want to legalize the the worst of the bunch and likely get more hooked on them. It will be interesting oi see how legal marijuana in some states goes over. Substance abuse, lower performance, impaired driving and work performance and accident rates, interest in more potent drugs.
No one here is advocating the USE of drugs.
I am arguing the LEGALIZATION of drugs with attendant education and taxation to benefit society.

Right now drugs are everywhere with no benefit to society.
Get it?

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Thanks for showing the forum that you are OK with talking utter nonsense, 100% worthless words. I must say though you are very honest to reveal all that. But it looks like no, you DIDN'T learn your lesson. Some people are not as fast as others.
In your opinion. I'm fine with letting other members decide for themselves who is an intelligent, informed American and who is a narcissistic conspiracy theorist nutjob.

God bless America! :D

Jan 2007
Next thing you know you liberals will want to ban 36oz sodas because it's bad for people. You have no respect for personal freedom or personal accountability. You think the Liberal elite knows what's best for everyone and seek to impose your rules over everyone. Sad.

You never answer the question. Going Nazi is a typical deflection. What do you plan to do with the addicts laying around in the streets or staggering into the Emergency Room.
Enjoy the freedom , but someone has to clean up the mess.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
You never answer the question. Going Nazi is a typical deflection. What do you plan to do with the addicts laying around in the streets or staggering into the Emergency Room.
Enjoy the freedom , but someone has to clean up the mess.
I've answered your questions on this issue several times. The fact you have your eyes and ears closed is not my problem. To reiterate; treat them the same as drunks.

I knew you were against freedom. Authoritarians use the same methods regardless of political polarity.