Does anyone here hang around with groups of people who mostly SUPPORT Trump?

Jun 2018
Florida
In your opinion. I'm fine with letting other members decide for themselves who is an intelligent, informed American and who is a narcissistic conspiracy theorist nutjob.

God bless America! :D
In my opinion, you haven't said one worthwhile comment in this thread. In Post # 324 I showed who is the informed one in this thread, and you showed who is the information-deprived uninformed. Want change that ? Answer the questions in Post # 324.
Don't anybody wait for that. :rolleyes:

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I doubt it. Kids are already being taught in schools to avoid drugs, and why. What more would you add ?
Just the fact that it's illegal/naughty/frowned upon is often enticing in and of itself to kids.

We've tried and failed to fight the drug problem via legislation and law enforcement for almost a century.
What did Einstein say about insanity?

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
I doubt it. Kids are already being taught in schools to avoid drugs, and why. What more would you add ?
Yes, but part of the problem is that drugs are underground. Bring them above ground to better monitor and control them.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
In my opinion, you haven't said one worthwhile comment in this thread. In Post # 324 I showed who is the informed one in this thread, and you showed who is the information-deprived uninformed. Want change that ? Answer the questions in Post # 324.
Don't anybody wait for that. :rolleyes:
Yes, and everyone knows what an opinion is worth.

Make it worth my while and I'll be happy to do your homework for you, young man.

Jun 2018
Florida
Just the fact that it's illegal/naughty/frowned upon is often enticing in and of itself.

We've tried and failed to fight the drug problem via legislation and law enforcement for almost a century.
What did Einstein say about insanity?
I wouldn't say that law enforcement is a failure. Law enforcement has tons of illegal drugs in their warehouses to be destroyed , and have destroyed many times more in the past. If law enforcement was nit on the job to stop illegal drug use all those tons of narcotics would out on the streets being consumed.

Sure, things are bad, but if LE was not working against drugs, the situation would be far worse.

1547175965528.png 1547175997091.png

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
I wouldn't say that law enforcement is a failure. Law enforcement has tons of illegal drugs in their warehouses to be destroyed , and have destroyed many times more in the past. If law enforcement was nit on the job to stop illegal drug use all those tons of narcotics would out on the streets being consumed.

Sure, things are bad, but if LE was not working against drugs, the situation would be far worse.

View attachment 20642 View attachment 20643
Just so everyone can understand what you are:

Jun 2018
Florida
Yes, and everyone knows what an opinion is worth.

Make it worth my while and I'll be happy to do your homework for you, young man.
Everyone knows what a FACT is worth. It will be worth your while youngster, to answer the questions to show that you know at least SOMETHING, but instead you hide behind things like "Make it worth my while" Nobody is fooled by that.

I put the information out there for you. You fell on your face.

1547176397172.png

Oct 2011
Washington State
Not in a lib state and we do have castle laws and Concealed carry. Hard to protect your property when you at work trying to make an honest living.
Before building a wall around your home you might want to invest in camera's, lights, and an alarm.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida

View attachment 20642 View attachment 20643
Prohibition did not stop booze from being sold and used in this country and the "War on Drugs".....of which I was a foot soldier.....is equally ineffective and counterproductive and just makes tons of money for drug cartels and terrorists.
We can never stop drugs but we can control them and tax them.
That's the best we can ever do.

Continuing the war on drugs is pure insanity.

Last edited: