Does anyone here hang around with groups of people who mostly SUPPORT Trump?

Jun 2018
Florida
Just so everyone can understand what you are:

So this is supposed to equate with legislation against drugs and law enforcement's work ? Hmm. I'm beginning to get a read on you. Youre a punky, teenager drug user, who want the cops to leave hin alone, so he can do his drugs, and waste his money on them.

Instead of blowing all that money on your stupid, senseless drugs, why don't you buy a mandolin or guitar and learn how to play it ? Eventually, in some years, you'll be able to play it like me. Much better for your health, your esteem, and your happiness.

Jun 2018
Florida
Prohibition did not stop booze from being sold and used in this country and the "War on Drugs".....of which I was a foot soldier.....is equally ineffective and counterproductive and just makes tons of money for drug cartels and terrorists.
We can never stop drugs but we can control them and tax them.
That's the best we can ever do.

Continuing the war on drugs is pure insanity.
I refuted that in Post # 456, in pictures. So what are you, a drug user too ?

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
So this is supposed to equate with legislation against drugs and law enforcement's work ? Hmm. I'm beginning to get a read on you. Youre a punky, teenager drug user, who want the cops to leave hin alone, so he can do his drugs, and waste his money on them.

Instead of blowing all that money on your stupid, senseless drugs, why don't you buy a mandolin or guitar and learn how to play it ? Eventually, in some years, you'll be able to play it like me. Much better for your health, your esteem, and your happiness.
No, it's to show you are an authoritarian who seeks to dictate how others should live, for "their own good", of course. There is no difference between you and totalitarians except political polarity.

Tips for how Americans can resist and survive authoritarian regimes.

May 2013
Boise, ID
I was anti illegals long before Trump ever was. I was discussing this over ten years ago. I slammed Bush, McStain, Obama, Hillary and voted against every one of them. Until you all put up a border security candidate I will despise democrats too.
You want "border security" THOR? Cool, me too. Let's start by enhancing the X-ray, K9 and other drug/ human trafficking assets at every single vehicle drive through and international bridge on the border. THAT is where 90% of the drugs and undocumenteds enter our country.

Jan 2007
You want "border security" THOR? Cool, me too. Let's start by enhancing the X-ray, K9 and other drug/ human trafficking assets at every single vehicle drive through and international bridge on the border. THAT is where 90% of the drugs and undocumenteds enter our country.
I'm for that. You do realize as you tighten up in an area , they will seek out a softer spot. it's not just drugs that need to be shut down but people . People will smuggle cocaine in their stomachs.

Jan 2007
No, it's to show you are an authoritarian who seeks to dictate how others should live, for "their own good", of course. There is no difference between you and totalitarians except political polarity.

Tips for how Americans can resist and survive authoritarian regimes.
There will always be rules and laws. Otherwise there will be chaos. Not everyone is considerate of others. Dope heads that quietly get stoned out of their mind is fine with me.
When they violate others and become a burden on others then they are to be dealt with. With freedom there is responsibility. Hard dope heads have no respect for others and damn little responsibility. Their parents and family spend fortunes getting them out of trouble and getting them rehab. Totalitarian...my ass. They cause society a fortune dealing with their stupidity. If society has to pay for an illegals Emergency Room expense, they also pay for a druggies overdose.

Last edited:
Dec 2018
the Heart of America
There will always be rules and laws.....
Agreed, but the difference between you and me is that I believe, like the Founders, that governments are established to resolve conflicts of unalienable rights between citizens, not to impose authoritarian rules banning guns, drugs, 36 oz sodas and the like.

Me:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.."

You:

Jan 2007
Agreed, but the difference between you and me is that I believe, like the Founders, that governments are established to resolve conflicts of unalienable rights between citizens, not to impose authoritarian rules banning guns, drugs, 36 oz sodas and the like.

Me:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.."

YoE]

I'm all for freedoms but govt does have duties and responsibilities. Do we want standards for food, water, air, safe medicine , borders, air traffic controllers, interstate highways?
Your concerns about consuming dangerous drugs is bizarre. Unfortunately society is tasked to clean up the mess. Unlike guns which have a legitimate purpose. The misuse of guns is dealt with by govt. Hard drugs serve no purpose at all. You can't safely use LSD, Heroin. The democrats are the one's micro managing things as stupid as soda pop and straws, and guns and capacity. There is no rational reason to support legalization of some of the drugs out there. They are nothing but death and misery. Unfortunately we have an ever increasing number of people, many very young, stupid enough to use this shit.

Last edited:
Jan 2007

You need to come up with something better. This is juvenile.

Trying to stop illegal immigration and narcotics and this is what you come up with.