Does anyone here hang around with groups of people who mostly SUPPORT Trump?

Jan 2007
No, it's to show you are an authoritarian who seeks to dictate how others should live, for "their own good", of course. There is no difference between you and totalitarians except political polarity.

Tips for how Americans can resist and survive authoritarian regimes.
[/QUO
TE]

number 4 was a hoot. That's what democrats live for.

" Learn from Europe " another hoot. Europe went down the treadmill to hell concerning immigration. Dumb asses want the same here.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America

You need to come up with something better. This is juvenile.

Trying to stop illegal immigration and narcotics and this is what you come up with.
Are you denying those are Trump supporters? or that neo-Nazis support(-ed?) Trump?

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
So .

If an Antifa communist supports hillary are we supposed to come to some conclusion?
Many of the RWers on this forum come exactly to that conclusion. If she denied them, I would not. If she said, there are good people on both sides, then I would. Thanks for not lying about Trump's support of the Neo-Nazis. Switching to whataboutism is a much safer and more honest course, even though it's not completely honest since you refused to answer questions put to you.

Jan 2007
Many of the RWers on this forum come exactly to that conclusion. If she denied them, I would not. If she said, there are good people on both sides, then I would. Thanks for not lying about Trump's support of the Neo-Nazis. Switching to whataboutism is a much safer and more honest course, even though it's not completely honest since you refused to answer questions put to you.
If communist types vote Hillary versus someone else are we to assume hillary supports them? This works both ways. Black panthers, Antifa, Farrakhan. Hillary has no control as to who votes for her. Trump has no control of who votes for him.