Does This Photo Show Joe Biden with the ‘Grand Wizard of the KKK’?

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
Byrd was reformed and realized how despicable his behavior was. There is a former Klansman now who has written a book and speaks about the negativity of white supremacists. There are people who did very bad things like drug addicts and become clean and do things to help addicts.
It used to be like this...but we live in a different world now. We have become a very intolerant and unforgiving Nation. At this point, the US will destroy a 15 year old teen if he is perceived as racist...to the point teenagers receive death threats. Byrd is a victim of the current times.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Byrd was reformed and realized how despicable his behavior was. There is a former Klansman now who has written a book and speaks about the negativity of white supremacists. There are people who did very bad things like drug addicts and become clean and do things to help addicts.
There's a difference though. With addiction, you only hurt yourself, for the most part (and, perhaps, also your family and closest friends, sure).

People who get involved in such extremist ideologies usually hurt plenty of other people, for no other reason than the colour of their skin or their ethnicity, whatever.

I could never forgive the skinheads back in Moscow, who stabbed my best friend to death for being a Caucasian, like me. I still want those guys dead, period.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
This thread is a waste of bandwidth. You posted his pic as a meme In another thread and was told that it was misleading. No, he was not a grand wizard. He was in the KKK. WHAT IS THIS THREAD ABOUT?