Does This Photo Show Joe Biden with the ‘Grand Wizard of the KKK’?

Nov 2014
North Carolina
He was a kleagal not a grand wizard, fact he was posing with a former high ranking klansman.. Given his praise and support of segragationist policies in the past, and his recent racist gaffes, it's clear he has a racism issue.

Snopes is funny, they call nathan phillips claiming he was a vietnam vet as "unproven" yet this is labeled "mostly false".
How about his reaction to Obama, when he said "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

I guess Biden thought "African-Americans" were only articulate, bright, clean, or nice looking in "storybooks"....

Yet the democrats freak out when Trump talks about rats in Baltimore. lol...

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
How about his reaction to Obama, when he said "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

I guess Biden thought "African-Americans" were only articulate, bright, clean, or nice looking in "storybooks"....

Yet the democrats freak out when Trump talks about rats in Baltimore. lol...
Balance scale is your answer.
Which side has more weight. (pick that one)

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Balance scale is your answer.
Which side has more weight. (pick that one)
Oh that's not even a fair contest. When it comes to racism - the Democrat's scale weighs more than Fort Knox.

It wasn't that long ago when a literal leader of the KKK was heading up their party in the senate after all. Regardless, given Biden's sketchy past and some of the comments he's made - he has no business lecturing anyone on racism.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Oh that's not even a fair contest. When it comes to racism - the Democrat's scale weighs more than Fort Knox.

It wasn't that long ago when a literal leader of the KKK was heading up their party in the senate.
Not into partisan BS tonight.
Bye Jeremy.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Not into partisan BS tonight.
Bye Jeremy.
You were the one who made it about "sides". Not me.

That's also not partisan BS. That's just a fact.

Any "side" that recently had a KKK member in charge of their senate has no business playing the race card - especially when it comes to absurd claims like talking about rats in Baltimore is racist but referring to nice-looking African-Americans being the stuff of storybooks is just fine and dandy and makes you a presidential nominee. Give me a break.

Just imagine if a Republican had said something like that? The Democrats would be demanding his resignation. But when a Democrat says something like that - he ends up their party's front runner for President. Go figure.

Last edited:
Apr 2014
Maryland
You were the one who made it about "sides". Not me.

That's also not partisan BS. That's just a fact.

Any "side" that recently had a KKK member in charge of their senate has no business playing the race card - especially when it comes to absurd claims like talking about rats in Baltimore is racist but referring to nice-looking African-Americans being the stuff of storybooks is just fine and dandy and makes you a presidential nominee. Give me a break.

Just imagine if a Republican had said something like that? The Democrats would be demanding his resignation. But when a Democrat says something like that - he ends up their party's front runner for President. Go figure.
Spoken like a true extremist...

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
I also saw him with a sexual predator, a person who defrauded young people attending his university, a racist......trump! Biden is not a racist.

Guy literally was a segregationist, tho. While trump was opening his club to minorities, biden was voting against integrated bussing.