Does This Photo Show Joe Biden with the ‘Grand Wizard of the KKK’?

Jul 2019
Atlanta
There were pics of Byrd with nearly everyone from the 60's up to when he passed. In the days he was a member of the KKK he was a conservative. Most southern Democrats were southern bibble-belt racists. Southern conservatives were the ones who voted to secede from the Union and fought against the north durring the Civil War. These same Southerners became disgusted with the Democratic party in 1964 because of the civil Rights movement and switched to the Republican party.

You Republicans are too stupid to understand this. You will pay with your political existance come 2020.
You have to take the Dixiecrats into consideration.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Byrd was reformed and realized how despicable his behavior was. There is a former Klansman now who has written a book and speaks about the negativity of white supremacists. There are people who did very bad things like drug addicts and become clean and do things to help addicts.
He was never reformed, but went along with the Democrat talking points to make it appear the Democrat racist Party is not racist.

Democrats have a knack for hiding their true selves --- because their true selves are evil.

Apr 2014
Maryland
Spoken like someone who has no counter argument or anything interesting to say...
He was never reformed, but went along with the Democrat talking points to make it appear the Democrat racist Party is not racist.

Democrats have a knack for hiding their true selves --- because their true selves are evil.
Well maybe that’s why Trump uses his hateful talk to reinforce that the Republican Party is racist and hateful

Jul 2013
On a happy trail

So you have proof that he continued to support the KKK with his "true evil self"? Or are are you hallucinating and denying one of Nixon's greatest acheivements? That of incorporating the racist factions from the Dems into the Republican party.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Well maybe that’s why Trump uses his hateful talk to reinforce that the Republican Party is racist and hateful
The Democrat Party has a long history of racism. It was Democrats who started the KKK. It was Democrats who had slaves and hanged black men and women.

Republicans have always been against slavery and the landmark 1964 Civil Rights Act was overwhelmingly supported by Republicans, while the Democrats were not as supportive.

And, don't try and tell me the two Party's switched sides. Most of the Democrats remained in Democrat Party.

Biden Supporters Shocked By His 'Racist' Quotes - YouTube
Joe Biden supporters at Marymount University were shocked when they first heard a series of quotes from the Presidential candidate that many have called 'racist.' Many students said they would ...

Nov 2018
Maryland
So you have proof that he continued to support the KKK with his "true evil self"? Or are are you hallucinating and denying one of Nixon's greatest acheivements? That of incorporating the racist factions from the Dems into the Republican party.
Byrd was the lone Senator to vote against confirmation of Thurgood Marshall and Clarence Thomas, both black. You may call that a coincidence, but I think it's evidence he remained a racist.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
The problem with your argument is that Trump doesn't go around using racist language.

The President's "racism" is all in your head. It doesn't actually exist. Talking about rats in Baltimore is not racist no matter how many times you and the rest of the democrats pretend that it is.

I also rarely see the President use "hateful" language when not appropriate. Almost everyone he attacks verbally or on twitter had it coming. And in spades. The Democrats just hate that this President because he's not a coward who kneels to the politically correct dictatorship. He is also serious about confronting China and illegal immigration - which is a huge threat to multinational corporations and why they are funneling grotesque amounts of propaganda into the population to destroy him. Will it work? We'll see in 2020.

I predicted Trump was going to be smeared endlessly when he was elected. But I had no idea it would culminate into this madness.

Last edited:
Nov 2018
Maryland
The problem with your argument is that Trump doesn't go around using racist language.

The President's "racism" is all in your head. It doesn't actually exist. Talking about rats in Baltimore is not racist no matter how many times you and the rest of the democrats pretend that it is.

I also rarely see the President use "hateful" language when not appropriate. Almost everyone he attacks verbally or on twitter had it coming. And in spades. The Democrats just hate this President because he's not a coward who kneels to the politically correct dictatorship. He is also serious about confronting China and illegal immigration - which is a huge threat to multinational corporations and why they are funneling grotesque amounts of propaganda into the population to destroy him. Will it work? We'll see in 2020.

I predicted Trump was going to be smeared endlessly when he was elected. But I had no idea it would culminate into this madness.
These Trump haters believe everything their media tells them. CNN and MSNBC calls Trump a racist 24/7, without proof, and misquoting him, and their followers fall in line.

Trump is not a racist and I wouldn't support him if I thought he was a racist. I think most Trump supporters think these wackos (and that's what they are) need to find something else to whine about. I am tired of being called a racist and I am sure many of them are too.