Does This Photo Show Joe Biden with the ‘Grand Wizard of the KKK’?

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
The Democrat Party has a long history of racism. It was Democrats who started the KKK. It was Democrats who had slaves and hanged black men and women.

Republicans have always been against slavery and the landmark 1964 Civil Rights Act was overwhelmingly supported by Republicans, while the Democrats were not as supportive.

And, don't try and tell me the two Party's switched sides. Most of the Democrats remained in Democrat Party.
Here is a political map from 1862. Tell me again about those evil liberal Democrats...

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Byrd was the lone Senator to vote against confirmation of Thurgood Marshall and Clarence Thomas, both black. You may call that a coincidence, but I think it's evidence he remained a racist.
He voted against Clarance Tomas so that makes him a racist?

Libs in this place....

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Yeah, but you think everyone is racist, so...
Sppydrr hates southern Democrats. He probably insisted that the Confederate statues be taken down and still calls those Southern Democrat Confederates "traitors."

By the way.... "long live Robert E Lee day." You damn Republican Yankees!!!!! :mad:

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
What's False
Byrd was never "Grand Wizard" of the Ku Klux Klan, and he later renounced his past white supremacist views and said his membership of the KKK was the "biggest mistake" he had ever made, years before he was photographed campaigning with Biden.

Whats true, he was a kleqgal in the klan....

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
Yeah, I get it.

My point is, just as many Republicans "liked" Byrd, whatever rank he held in the KKK.

The OP's unctuous fallacy is NOBODY cared about Byrd's past until Internet forums.

You all still dont care about his or bidens racist past. Why is that?

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
You all still dont care about his or bidens racist past. Why is that?
Sorry, RHH, the OP is about Biden working with Byrd indicating Biden's racism. Which is bullshit, because if that were true you'd have to say the same about McConnell, Baker, Reagan and any other elected official who interacted with Byrd.

I'm guessing you're so intent on "gigging" me that you make some stupid logic errors that would otherwise suggest you're not very smart.

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
Sorry, RHH, the OP is about Biden working with Byrd indicating Biden's racism. Which is bullshit, because if that were true you'd have to say the same about McConnell, Baker, Reagan and any other elected official who interacted with Byrd.

I'm guessing you're so intent on "gigging" me that you make some stupid logic errors that would otherwise suggest you're not very smart.

I See you are still in mourning.... hahahahhaaaa...