Don Lemon rips Trump

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
[video=youtube;tzZGuFJTs1I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=tzZGuFJTs1I[/video]

hmmm.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

I don't like journalist that make the story about them

However, we're living in strange times.

Recommend watching the whole thing before responding.

Lemon takes on Trump like I've never seen a major TV news host take on a president before.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Remember when "journalists" just reported the news?

Ah yes, those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end...
that was before we had a president that called them "enemy of the people". Like it says in the OP, we're living in strange times. I can't recall a president ever going after the media the way Trump does. He seems to have a particular hard on for CNN. Obviously the network backs Lemon. Did you watch the entire video?

Jun 2018
Ford, Washington
that was before we had a president that called them "enemy of the people". Like it says in the OP, we're living in strange times. I can't recall a president ever going after the media the way Trump does. He seems to have a particular hard on for CNN. Obviously the network backs Lemon. Did you watch the entire video?
And this crap is why they're labeled "the enemy of the people". They're job is to report, not whine.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
There is not one thing that Lemon said that's not fact. Everything he stated is true. Occasionally, journalists have to stand up and tell the truth even though it's going to seem like opinion to some. it reminds me of Walter Cronkite's assessment of the Vietnam War.

[video=youtube;Dn2RjahTi3M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn2RjahTi3M[/video]

But some people just can't handle the truth.

RNG

Jan 2015
Left coast
Remember when "journalists" just reported the news?

Remember when presidents weren't incredible assholes?