Don Lemon rips Trump

Nov 2014
North Carolina
People can say whatever the hell they want. I don't have to believe it OR listen.
Thankfully.

Because if I had to listen to Don Lemon on a regular basis I'd probably have to commit suicide. Because given the choice between death and listening to his pompous lectures - I choose death.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Thankfully.

Because if I had to listen to Don Lemon on a regular basis I'd probably have to commit suicide. Because given the choice between death and listening to his pompous lectures - I choose death.
why would you have to listen to Don Lemon?

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Thankfully.

Easily one of the dumbest things I've ever read here...and that's saying quite a bit, considering all the dumb things posted here in any given minute. Congratulations, I suppose it's nice to rise to the top, despite where the top happens to be.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
Thankfully.

We'd appreciate the extra oxygen!
It would also be good for the children.