Donald Trump Attacks Spike Lee

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

Lee, after winning Best-Adapted Screenplay for "BlacKkKlansman,” on Sunday night urged viewers to make the “moral choice” in the 2020 presidential race, as Trump seeks re-election.

“When we regain our humanity it will be a powerful moment,” the “Do The Right Thing” director read from his notes.

“The 2020 election is around the corner – let’s all mobilize and be on the right side of history. Make the moral choice between love versus hate,” Lee said.

Donald Trump attacks Spike Lee over 'racist hit' during Oscars acceptance speech

LMAO @ these racist Hollywood-ites ......

Someone needs to remind Ol' Spike that America did regain it's humanity when racist with attitudes like his were defeated in 2016.

Nov 2013
NY

Lee, after winning Best-Adapted Screenplay for "BlacKkKlansman,” on Sunday night urged viewers to make the “moral choice” in the 2020 presidential race, as Trump seeks re-election.

“When we regain our humanity it will be a powerful moment,” the “Do The Right Thing” director read from his notes.

“The 2020 election is around the corner – let’s all mobilize and be on the right side of history. Make the moral choice between love versus hate,” Lee said.

Donald Trump attacks Spike Lee over 'racist hit' during Oscars acceptance speech

LMAO @ these racist Hollywood-ites ......

Someone needs to remind Ol' Spike that America did regain it's humanity when racist with attitudes like his were defeated in 2016.
Yes, the orange boy sure knows how to connect with the African-American community ! :lol::lol:

Sep 2012
California
The one thing Trump said in his tweet regarding Spike that really kind of pissed me off was his reference to himself as being "your" President. This was not even a dog whistle, it was a bull horn.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The one thing Trump said in his tweet regarding Spike that really kind of pissed me off was his reference to himself as being "your" President. This was not even a dog whistle, it was a bull horn.
LOL .....

It really upsets the Extremist to have to think the Donald J. Trump is THEIR President doesn't it?

I laughed at that petty bullsh*t when Obama was in office.