Donald Trump threatens to pull $1 billion from Scotland if he’s banned from the U.K.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Last edited:

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
Well, I can't say that I blame him.

I, too, would take issue with the expectations from some that I "owe" them, even as they dis me, and, "ban" me from their country.....

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
here's the latest.

Donald Trump threatens to pull $1 billion from Scotland if he's banned from the U.K. - Washington Times

This should be Trump's campaign song.

[video=youtube;qxd-7dTsUfQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxd-7dTsUfQ[/video]

Remember when the circus came to town
And you were frightened by the clown,
Wasn't it nice to be around someone that you knew,
Someone who was big and strong and looking out for
Couldn't read the link due to an aggressive ad that popped up in front of the text and wouldn't go away.

So, what are the implications? Is he going to let a multi billion dollar business deal go away because the Scots don't like him? Sounds to me like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

But, that might be wrong. As I said, I couldn't read the link.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Well, I can't say that I blame him.

I, too, would take issue with the expectations from some that I "owe" them, even as they dis me, and, "ban" me from their country.....
Any money Trump might have invested in Scotland is there to benefit him and NOT Scotland. Fuck him.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Couldn't read the link due to an aggressive ad that popped up in front of the text and wouldn't go away.

So, what are the implications? Is he going to let a multi billion dollar business deal go away because the Scots don't like him? Sounds to me like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

But, that might be wrong. As I said, I couldn't read the link.
oh, I thought it was just because I'm not using my usual computer which has a good adblock app. I'll try to find a better link.