Donald Trump uses fatal train derailment to tout infrastructure plan and attack US sp

Feb 2007
In my mind
Before the man tweets condolences, he manages to go on Twitter and claim that the accident is evidence that his non existent infrastructure plan needs ot be put in place, and blathers about some number spent int he middle east.

Yeah, I don't really get it either.

It is almost as if Donnie Dentures is putting his fake agenda ahead of the deaths of innocent folks.

Donald Trump uses fatal train derailment to tout infrastructure plan and attack US spending in Middle East | The Independent

US President Donald Trump has responded to a deadly train derailment in Washington State by promoting his latest policy priority: infrastructure.

"The train accident that just occurred in DuPont, WA shows more than ever why our soon to be submitted infrastructure plan must be approved quickly," Mr Trump tweeted.
He also lamented the amount of money his country had spent building infrastruc
ture in the Middle East, adding: "Seven trillion dollars spent in the Middle East while our roads, bridges, tunnels, railways (and more) crumble! Not for long!"

Jul 2015
Florida
The stupifyingly obtuse DOLT didn't process the facts at hand before MOUTHING OFF for political gain. A new track and new train sets is antithetical to 'crumbling infrastructure'.

Sep 2013
On a hill
Before the man tweets condolences, he manages to go on Twitter and claim that the accident is evidence that his non existent infrastructure plan needs ot be put in place, and blathers about some number spent int he middle east.

Yeah, I don't really get it either.

It is almost as if Donnie Dentures is putting his fake agenda ahead of the deaths of innocent folks.

Donald Trump uses fatal train derailment to tout infrastructure plan and attack US spending in Middle East | The Independent

US President Donald Trump has responded to a deadly train derailment in Washington State by promoting his latest policy priority: infrastructure.

"The train accident that just occurred in DuPont, WA shows more than ever why our soon to be submitted infrastructure plan must be approved quickly," Mr Trump tweeted.
He also lamented the amount of money his country had spent building infrastruc
ture in the Middle East, adding: "Seven trillion dollars spent in the Middle East while our roads, bridges, tunnels, railways (and more) crumble! Not for long!"
I think we've spent more money blowing up infrastructure in the ME than building it.

How does he plan to pay for infrastructure after his biggest, most beautiful tax cut ever?

RNG

Jan 2015
Left coast
Someone grabbed his smartphone and followed up by a condolence type tweet supposedly from him. One of his army of lawyers I'd venture.

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
Interesting. Because the President wants to pass an infrastructure bill, you all now object to spending money on infrastructure? True TDS.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Sparta

Former Staff
Aug 2006
Connecticut
Too soon to politicize....jk, don t see a problem with a little "told you so", but it's got to work for gun control when appropriate too.

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
Too soon to politicize....jk, don t see a problem with a little "told you so", but it's got to work for gun control when appropriate too.
Maybe one of the passengers was carrying concealed.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Nov 2010
Told you so? Obama told people so, and Republicans, like the typical assholes they are, wouldn't let Obama spend a dime on infrastructure.

Last edited: