Donald Trump's "Wife"

Nov 2016
USA
got some proof of your first sentence?
Julia Ioffe filed a police report last month when Donald Trump supporters flooded her with neo-Nazi death threats following the publication of her profile of Melania.

Trump backers sent Ioffe, who is Jewish, images showing her face superimposed onto that of an Auschwitz prisoner and a cartoon of a Jew being shot in the head.

Jan 2019
southeast
Reactions: Izzshemovin
Jan 2019
southeast
This says it all for me...

Julia Ioffe (English: /ˈjɒfi/; Russian: Юлия Иоффе) is a Russian-born American journalist who covers national security and foreign policy topics for GQ. Her writing has previously appeared in The Washington Post, The New York Times, The New Yorker, Foreign Policy, Forbes, Bloomberg Businessweek, The New Republic, Politico, and The Atlantic. Ioffe often appears on MSNBC, CNN, and other news channels as a Russia expert.[1][2][3][4]
I also have to ask this woman who wrote the biography. Are you saying she personally asked Melania if she sleeps with her husband?

raj

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.

Julia Ioffe (English: /ˈjɒfi/; Russian: Юлия Иоффе) is a Russian-born American journalist who covers national security and foreign policy topics for GQ. Her writing has previously appeared in The Washington Post, The New York Times, The New Yorker, Foreign Policy, Forbes, Bloomberg Businessweek, The New Republic, Politico, and The Atlantic. Ioffe often appears on MSNBC, CNN, and other news channels as a Russia expert.[1][2][3][4]
I also have to ask this woman who wrote the biography. Are you saying she personally asked Melania if she sleeps with her husband?

May 2019
Backatown, USA
He's gross.. Why would anyone live with him?

It's not a marriage, it's a business deal. The body language and the way Trump talks about her make it clear that there isn't a hint of a spark between them.
She gets $$ plus places to live for her son and sister and parents in exchange for making herself available for photo ops when required.
If her deal is anything like her predecessor, the longer she stays with him, the bigger the cash bonus when she leaves.

And BTW, Michael Wolff had reported the same thing about their living arrangements in last year's book on the WH.

Jul 2019
Atlanta
It's not a marriage, it's a business deal. The body language and the way Trump talks about her make it clear that there isn't a hint of a spark between them.
She gets $$ plus places to live for her son and sister and parents in exchange for making herself available for photo ops when required.
If her deal is anything like her predecessor, the longer she stays with him, the bigger the cash bonus when she leaves.

And BTW, Michael Wolff had reported the same thing about their living arrangements in last year's book on the WH.
She sure made a bad bargain.

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program

Whatever you do, don’t wander from the right wing nutter bubble