Donald Trump's "Wife"

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Classic PH...

Trump Devotion Syndrome means attack the writer who may have been critical of someone with the last name of Trump while remaining silent on the topic of the anti-Semitic images sent to her by Trump supporters.

Again, following the marching orders of their wannabe dictator...

Donald Trump also refused to condemn the anti-Semitic supporters. “I don’t have a message to the fans, a woman wrote an article that was inaccurate,” he said, adding that he had not read the profile but had heard it was “nasty.”

Nov 2016
USA
Classic PH...

Trump Devotion Syndrome means attack the writer who may have been critical of someone with the last name of Trump while remaining silent on the topic of the anti-Semitic images sent to her by Trump supporters.

Again, following the marching orders of their wannabe dictator...

Donald Trump also refused to condemn the anti-Semitic supporters. “I don’t have a message to the fans, a woman wrote an article that was inaccurate,” he said, adding that he had not read the profile but had heard it was “nasty.”
You can be sure that if someone gave Ivanka and Jared the same treatment, trump would be screaming bloody murder, hypocrite that he is.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

raj

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
You can be sure that if someone gave Ivanka and Jared the same treatment, trump would be screaming bloody murder, hypocrite that he is.
In fact, I'm not so sure.

Trump has always been strangely mum when it comes to his very fine Nazi followers.

• Wow
Reactions: the bull59
Feb 2018
Texas
Omg, some of the posts on here are so ridiculous. :rolleyes:

First, who gives a shit what the sleeping arrangements are for the Trump's, or anyone else for that matter? Trump averages 4 hours of sleep a day and may snore like a freight train; I know couples that sleep separately b/c one (or both) snore so loud the other can't sleep. Their marriages are strong and solid.

I question the belief Melania is a "gold digger" given that she was doing fine on her own prior to meeting Trump. And it's sexist as hell to slam her for nude photos. She's from a different culture and not ashamed of her body. So what?? Just another example of the "tolerant" left not being tolerant at all. In fact, it highlights how judgemental many liberals are these days.

Reactions: Puzzling Evidence