Donald's tweet

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Why because you can't answer a simple question?

It was your point you brought up so defend it.

Now I see why they kicked you out of the moderating staff.

lol
I wasn't kicked off, I resigned.

But I don't understand why when Trump threatens Dems with investigations, using the rationalization of "I know you did stuff", you think it's brilliant. Because he's saying "we can work together or I can rat you out" which means he's protecting them from prosecution if they are guilty as long as they cooperate with him by not investigating him. He said this out loud.

And you're being obtuse so I thought I'd ask if you've been drinking, which I would respect more than if your'e just trolling me.

Anyway, if you can't understand what's wrong with the offer he made, there isn't anything to discuss so goodnight.

May 2012
By the wall
I wasn't kicked off, I resigned.

But I don't understand why when Trump threatens Dems with investigations, using the rationalization of "I know you did stuff", you think it's brilliant. Because he's saying "we can work together or I can rat you out" which means he's protecting them from prosecution if they are guilty as long as they cooperate with him by not investigating him. He said this out loud.

And you're being obtuse so I thought I'd ask if you've been drinking, which I would respect more than if your'e just trolling me.

Anyway, if you can't understand what's wrong with the offer he made, there isn't anything to discuss so goodnight.
You didn't resign and you would be surprised at some of the connections some of us have.

But whatever, that's your business.

And yes, Trump is calling their bluff straight up, obviously he can raise a shit storm if he wants to but this is politics and you need to play the game.

Its always been this way and always will be.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Yeah, he's basically trying to publicly blackmail them. Now if they don't investigate him, everyone's going to think he really does have dirt on them.

I'm not sure that's what he intended.
Of course he has dirt.

Someone leaked all that classified information.

Nov 2015
UK
If Congress channelled the same amount of energy into running the country as they do with investigations, America would be one of the best ran countries on the planet. What a fucking mess it's in.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
If Congress channelled the same amount of energy into running the country as they do with investigations, America would be one of the best ran countries on the planet. What a fucking mess it's in.
Or, if Congress merely called the president's bluff, and said, "Go ahead. Investigate," maybe we could get rid of all, or at least some, of the miscreants we've elected to office. We've elected a reality TV star to the presidency, and at least one dead brothel owner to Congress. Who knows what else we, the people, have managed to elect to high office?