Donald's very VERY weird weekend at the G7

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Apparently he's offered up one of his fabulous country clubs for the next G7, is lying and flopping about China, skipped the Climate Change Session, really REALLY wants Russia back in when nobody else does, and NOW he's about to speak.

Say a little prayer and GROUND his fat ass in the US. He should not be allowed to leave. Too embarrassing! :zany:

Donald Trump Had a Very Weird Weekend at the G7 Summit

Jan 2012
SoCal
Well Vice is such a wonderful source! Also can you tell me a single bit of information about any of the other seven countries and what they did that just shows something we should aspire to be or do instead?

I mean you do understand that when Trump is the only news....he wins by default.

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Well Vice is such a wonderful source! Also can you tell me a single bit of information about any of the other seven countries and what they did that just shows something we should aspire to be or do instead?

I mean you do understand that when Trump is the only news....he wins by default.
Yes of course, so much winning. I'm SO very tired of winning. You too trumpt? :rolleyes:

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
I'm wondering when the Orange Clown is gonna stop lying about tariffs on China. He claims that the US has collected 100 billion in tariffs. Anyone with a brain knows that the US government has collected NOTHING.

They raise their prices, and the importers, wholesalers and retailers who buy their goods pass those increases on - ultimately to the US consumer. Even Grover knows that.

Reactions: Dangermouse