Don't Believe the Hype : The Nixon Impeachment Inquiry Commenced Without A Full House of Representatives Vote.

Sep 2019
Idaho
To argue that trump is a “private citizen,” after decades of being in the limelight (by choice) is risible.
Apparently you dont know the difference between a private citizen and a career politician or so called public servant. Trump earned his fortune in the private market not in some elitists government position.

Nov 2016
USA
Apparently you dont know the difference between a private citizen and a career politician or so called public servant. Trump earned his fortune in the private market not in some elitists government position.
Trump has been a public figure for decades. A man who was the host of a well known TV show (The Apprentice) is NOT a private citizen.

Nov 2016
USA
If you don't work for government you are a private citizen
Bullshit. I worked for the feds and I was not a public figure. Ellen Degeneres does not work for the government but she is, for all intents and purposes, by her TV talk show, a public figure.

Sep 2019
Idaho
Bullshit. I worked for the feds and I was not a public figure. Ellen Degeneres does not work for the government but she is, for all intents and purposes, by her TV talk show, a public figure.
Public figure makes you a government employee how? You truly are confused. Little wonder the only job you could get was a government one.

Nov 2016
USA
Public figure makes you a government employee how? You truly are confused. Little wonder the only job you could get was a government one.
I was a career civil servant. In post #216, you said, “If you don't work for government you are a private citizen.” Never mind that that claim is utterly ridiculous. As I pointed out, Ellen Degeneres is a public figure by virtue of her public exposure in her TV talk show. Likewise, trump was a public figure before he ran for POTUS by virtue of his public exposure, not only of his TV show “The Apprentice,” but also the publicity from his business dealings and divorces.

And I’ve reported your personal insult. Your attitude makes me regret the efforts I made trying to help protect the public from unsafe and ineffective medical products.

Sep 2019
Idaho
I was a career civil servant. In post #216, you said, “If you don't work for government you are a private citizen.” Never mind that that claim is utterly ridiculous. As I pointed out, Ellen Degeneres is a public figure by virtue of her public exposure in her TV talk show. Likewise, trump was a public figure before he ran for POTUS by virtue of his public exposure, not only of his TV show “The Apprentice,” but also the publicity from his business dealings and divorces.

And I’ve reported your personal insult. Your attitude makes me regret the efforts I made trying to help protect the public from unsafe and ineffective medical products.
You still cant distinguishing between a civil servant and private industry. Once again no wonder you couldnt make it in the rough and tumble world of free enterprise and spent your life under the umbrella of being a well cared for and even pampered government employee where just showing up occasionally gets you your government check.
You are no better than an ivory tower intellectual with no grasp of how the real world works.

Oh and little wonder you have "reported my insult".
Chairman Mao would approve