"Don't tell me it doesn't work -- torture works"

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
That's what the current President of the United States says.

I've been arguing with right-wingers on the internet for 16 years. Up until now, they were always telling me about how America is better than other countries and how we believe in the rule of law.

What changed?

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio

I've been arguing with right-wingers on the internet for 16 years. Up until now, they were always telling me about how America is better than other countries and how we believe in the rule of law.

What changed?

IDC if it works. It's counterproductive and anathema to American values.

There SHOULDN'T be YouTube videos of our soldiers beheading enemy combatants or civilians. Otherwise, WTF are we fighting for?

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.

What changed?

What the fuck would a spoiled rich frat boy like trump know about "tough?"
He's a "my lawyer can beat up your lawyer" kinda' tough.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
Shit. I'm glad to hear you found people on the internet who even know what "rule of law" means. Never mind think it's a good thing, or that it should be given any attention.

It's rare I do.
To be fair, knowing what the "rule of law" means is about as useful as knowing Morse code these days.

Reactions: labrea
Sep 2016
My own world
To be fair, knowing what the "rule of law" means is about as useful as knowing Morse code these days.
Only in a country were rule of law doesn't mean anything like North Korea and for the most part Russia. If that is what you wish for the US then may I interest you in a one way ticket to either country with the promise you never return, my treat.

Nov 2014
North Carolina

What changed?

How is posing next to a corpse torture?

Am I missing something?

Reactions: Gooseberrymesa