"Don't tell me it doesn't work -- torture works"

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
I was wondering the same thing? Did we miss something?
Quit a bit, actually.

Torture puts our troops in harms way, just like soldiers taking liberties with the corpses of the enemy. Going back many centuries, men of war normally had some type of agreement over battle. This was to protect their own soldiers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babba

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
There are some that still do. Not all GOP, not all conservatives and not all "right-wingers" are scumbag #TrumpEnablers. But the ones who are have turned out to be pretty revolting.
Correct. Chief is the one conservative here who is right about Trump. So not all GOP.

eh...who else?

Reactions: NightSwimmer

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
My message, which continues to be as accurate as it is unpopular, is that the hatred each party has for each other has now become all-consuming. the republicans will look the other way no matter how bad their presidents become, because that's how much they hate you. But if a democrat as loathsome as Trump ever rises to the White House (Hillary Clinton wasn't loathsome, merely boring), you'll look the other way too, because you hate the republicans just as much.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
My message, which continues to be as accurate as it is unpopular, is that the hatred each party has for each other has now become all-consuming. the republicans will look the other way no matter how bad their presidents become, because that's how much they hate you. But if a democrat as loathsome as Trump ever rises to the White House (Hillary Clinton wasn't loathsome, merely boring), you'll look the other way too, because you hate the republicans just as much.
I'll believe that when I see any other president anywhere as close to Orange Man's level of repugnancy.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
It's hard to claim your message as "accurate" when it is based on a hypothetical situation.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
It's hard to claim your message as "accurate" when it is based on a hypothetical situation.
I'm actually already sort-of rethinking it, in fact. the hatred of Tulsi Gabbard among the democrats is so acute that it might actually outpace their hatred of Donald Trump. I wonder if you'd vote for her if by some miracle she bucked the DNC and won the nomination. I sorta think a lot of democrats would prefer Trump.