"Drinking from toilets" is a damn lie

Dec 2015
SoCal
I dont visit infowars. The pictures are all over the damn internet.:rolleyes:
But the claim that got the most attention, pushed by viral conspiracy and junk news websites, made unfounded accusations that the photographs of Ocasio-Cortez were fake and that she was actually crying over an empty parking lot. Russian state media outlet RTand ZeroHedge were among junk news sites taking a cue from Alex Jones’ InfoWars network in that regard. The latter posted an unfounded story on June 24, 2019, that posited the “empty parking lot” conspiracy theory.

Made a laughing stock by infowars no less.

Apr 2019
Southeast
But the claim that got the most attention, pushed by viral conspiracy and junk news websites, made unfounded accusations that the photographs of Ocasio-Cortez were fake and that she was actually crying over an empty parking lot. Russian state media outlet RTand ZeroHedge were among junk news sites taking a cue from Alex Jones’ InfoWars network in that regard. The latter posted an unfounded story on June 24, 2019, that posited the “empty parking lot” conspiracy theory.

Made a laughing stock by infowars no less.

Here is Candace Owens showing how easily fooled people are, lol

==================

Space Force Rear Admiral, pew pew@exogeologist

· Jun 25, 2019

Replying to @Momeaux and 2 others
She wasn't posing, these were caught by a photog on the scene. A good photog will make their subject look good no matter what's going on around them.​

Momo@Momeaux

This is not an example of that. I reiterate these feel contrived and staged, not organic. This is a bad look.

2:12 AM - Jun 25, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

89 people are talking about this

Another left-wing Twitter user criticized, “Show the children and the conditions! This isn’t about her face. Not helping.”

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
They provided examples, can you?

Sure.

Woman, 63, 'becomes PREGNANT in the mouth' with baby squid after eating calamari
  • Woman was 'eating when she felt a prickling sensation in her mouth'
  • She was chewing 'sperm sacks', which forcefully shoot sperm
  • Sperm in turn try to embed themselves when they land
  • But have no fear in the West... Squid's internal organs are (generally) removed before serving
By RICHARD HARTLEY-PARKINSON

PUBLISHED: 04:40 EDT, 15 June 2012 | UPDATED: 16:06 EDT, 15 June 2012
Daily mail

Feb 2011
I can only surmise you are referring to this, this is not the daily mail.

RealClearPolitics - Fact Check Review
Fact checks not relating to civic and public concern are discarded, and the remaining fact ... California Candidate Frisked Closely by Fact Checkers - Bill Zeiser, ...
The Daily Mail Snopes Story And Fact Checking The Fact Checker
You should surmise that I just linked to an absurd story published by the Daily Mail, which is one of the sites you used to show that fact checker sites were not reliable.

Feb 2011
You did not even read it. i did not link DM.

So you didn't. When I see "Daily Mail," or "Infowars," or some such on a link, I seldom do read it. Seems your link was to a Forbes article, which said in part:

It was with incredible surprise therefore that I received David’s one-sentence response which read in its entirety “I'd be happy to speak with you, but I can only address some aspects in general because I'm precluded by the terms of a binding settlement agreement from discussing details of my divorce.”

This absolutely astounded me. Here was the one of the world’s most respected fact checking organizations, soon to be an ultimate arbitrator of “truth” on Facebook, saying that it cannot respond to a fact checking request because of a secrecy agreement.
One must wonder just what the author's divorce has to do with fact checking, unless the issue was fact checking his divorce.