Eat your words, Trump!

Nov 2016
USA
Wait a minute. Isn’t the commentator Lawrence Epstein? It was Jeffrey Epstein who was the kiddie sex abuser, not Lawrence Epstein, the commentator. Here’s Jeffrey Epstein’s mug shot. Does he look at all like Lawrence Epstein, Jenniel? You are so busted. Next time do your homework before you post crazy shit like that.

5DC280BC-2D20-4696-BEDF-091C4DB4E14A.jpeg

Mar 2019
DE, US
This is what the thread is about. It's about Trump lying and it gives only the first example and asks for more. I know his family enough to know no American in their right mind would support such a person.

Jan 2019
southeast
Wait a minute. Isn’t the commentator Lawrence Epstein? It was Jeffrey Epstein who was the kiddie sex abuser, not Lawrence Epstein, the commentator. Here’s Jeffrey Epstein’s mug shot. Does he look at all like Lawrence Epstein, Jenniel? You are so busted. Next time do your homework before you post crazy shit like that.

View attachment 23112
Who said Lawrence Epstein...Not me

Jan 2019
southeast
This is what the thread is about. It's about Trump lying and it gives only the first example and asks for more. I know his family enough to know no American in their right mind would support such a person.

What has this thread have to do with Trump? Derailing your own thread. Love it when it happens.

Nov 2016
USA
Who said Lawrence Epstein...Not me
In post #2, you said, “Epstein..is that the same guy who owned the Lolita Express that Billy-bob Clinton was a 'frequent flyer' on?”

You were dishonestly trying to plant the suggestion that the commentator (Lawrence Epstein - although you did not specifically mention his first name) was the Epstein who diddled kids, who was (although you did not specifically mention his first name) Jeffrey Epstein. In fact, they are two different dudes, despite your fraudulent attempt to conflate the two.

Your dishonesty is legendary. Shame on you.