Eat your words, Trump!

Jan 2019
southeast
In post #2, you said, “Epstein..is that the same guy who owned the Lolita Express that Billy-bob Clinton was a 'frequent flyer' on?”

You were dishonestly trying to plant the suggestion that the commentator (Lawrence Epstein) was the Epstein who diddled kids, who was (although you did not specifically mention his first name) Jeffrey Epstein.

Your dishonesty is legendary.
I never said Lawrence. Where do you see that in the comment of m ine you quoted. Stop putting words into my mouth.

What I find so interesting about O'Donnell's comment is this was a hearing on the budget with the head of the Dept. of Labor and an Epstein question comes up. Talk about derailing a hearing. And then we have Screamer O'Donnell inserting Trump into this hearing when it never happened. And you want to talk about 'dishonesty'. Lol

Jan 2019
southeast
I never said Lawrence. Where do you see that in the comment of m ine you quoted. Stop putting words into my mouth.

What I find so interesting about O'Donnell's comment is this was a hearing on the budget with the head of the Dept. of Labor and an Epstein question comes up. Talk about derailing a hearing. And then we have Screamer O'Donnell inserting Trump into this hearing when it never happened. And you want to talk about 'dishonesty'. Lol
And may I add that is the problem with the liberal media today.

Nov 2016
Maryland

I merely exposed your dishonesty by your attempt to conflate the commentator with the child sex abuser, both of whom have Epstein as a last name. I pointed out that they both have different first names and used The sex abuser’s mugshot to show that he bears no resemblance to the commentator.

You are compounding your dishonesty by doubling down on it, and I think it’s time to stop feeding the troll so the thread can be put back on its tracks.

Jan 2019
southeast
I merely exposed your dishonesty by your attempt to conflate the commentator with the child sex abuser, both of whom have Epstein as a last name. I pointed out that they both have different first names and used The sex abuser’s mugshot to show that he bears no resemblance to the commentator.

You are compounding your dishonesty by doubling down on it, and I think it’s time to stop feeding the troll so the thread can be put back on its tracks.
What on earth are you talking about. I was speaking ofJeffrey Epstein and I never heard of a Lawrence Epstein nor did I use the name Lawrence.

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
If you guys would just stop feeding the troll, she wouldn't be posting every other post - she would wonder off to fuck up some other thread.

I think that this guy was a poor choice. The gaffe involving Ebstein was huge and no way should he have been promoted.

Jan 2019
southeast
If you guys would just stop feeding the troll, she wouldn't be posting every other post - she would wonder off to fuck up some other thread.

I think that this guy was a poor choice. The gaffe involving Ebstein was huge and no way should he have been promoted.
Feeding the troll? Admit it one of your gang had total meltdown when I brought up Epstein. The other one was accusing me of confusing Epstein with Lawrence O'Donnell. And then the most obvious....Lawrence reporting what went on in the committee meeting but there was nothng about Trump. And lastly maybe Lawrence should have brought up the fact about Billybob being a 'frequent flyer' on the Lolita Express if he was honest about his reporting.