Elizabeth Warren’s plan to ‘level the playing field’ by taxing rich heirs

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Taking peoples money to "level the playing field."

Dear Pocahontas,

That is called stealing.

Sincerely,

ripskater
That is called progressive taxation, read what your Republican President Teddy Roosevelt on Mount Rushmore had to say about it, and get back to me.
People like Warren gets paid a lot of money to make speeches.

Why does she think she is entitled to keep the money?
Do you think she doesn't pay taxes on her money or that she wants some kind of special deal to help herself avoid taxes? Sorry, you are used to the corrupt and vile con artist you call a President, not all politicians are corrupt.

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
People like Warren gets paid a lot of money to make speeches.

Why does she think she is entitled to keep the money?
You know, Elizabeth has a lot more money than I do, I demand justice that I get part of her bank account to level the playing field.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
It is hilarious the level to which #Trumpcultists will descend to give cover and carry water for their cult master Trump. "Please, please don't raise taxes on billionaires, that is soooo evil and it will piss off our Lord and Master, the Donald".

1394of.jpg

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
So it's funny, laws congress passes, they are exempt from. If the had to adhere to the laws she proposes, she would never propose this.

Mar 2019
sinromcall09
And she would level the playing field alright!! Level penury like in Venezuela! And I'm sure she would still be living in the same level of opulence!

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Support for raising taxes is widespread, according to a new poll, which found that 76% of registered voters want the wealthiest Americans to pay more.

Americans also have a preference as to what a tax increase should look like, according to the Politico/Morning Consult survey.

Politico found that 61% of Americans are in favor of a “wealth tax”proposed by Democrat presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren from Massachusetts, which would increase taxes on those with a net worth of $50 million or more. Less favorable, but with a sizable support of 45%, is a plan by New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, which includes a 70% marginal tax rate on income more than $10 million. She is also a contender for the Democratic nomination to run for president

Most Americans Support Increasing Taxes on the Wealthy: Poll

Ooops