Elizabeth Warren claimed 'American Indian' race on State Bar of Texas registration card

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
The Texas Bar card she signed. Her inclusion of a supposedly Native American recipe in an Oklahoma cookbook. It was a thing for her. She made much more of it than most other people who talk about the NA heritage they share, which they know about because some relative told them. There's a paper trail. It shows a pattern, and she didn't own up to it in the first place. What we've known to this point is what the Boston Globe uncovered several years ago. This is new. I didn't think this was important before, but this is going to be a tar baby for her.
Really now? She would not have been allowed to join the Texas bar had the race quetion line indicated anything other than Native American?
How much money did she she make from having her recipe included in that book?
Why would anyone give a fuck that "she made more of it that most other people?

I repeat. What are these advantages you guys are talking about? How exactly did it get her ahead? What did she make from it?

Feb 2018
Texas
Really now? She would not have been allowed to join the Texas bar had the race quetion line indicated anything other than Native American?
How much money did she she make from having her recipe included in that book?
Why would anyone give a fuck that "she made more of it that most other people?

I repeat. What are these advantages you guys are talking about? How exactly did it get her ahead? What did she make from it?
Most likely because she took a job away from an authentic Native American with identical credentials but perhaps male.

Jun 2013
Here
I feel pretty confident saying she will never be POTUS.

View attachment 21510

Would you please tell us what the small print above the line where "American Indian" is filled out says?

Here, I'll save you the trouble: It says;
"The following information is for statistical purposes only and will not be disclosed to any person or organization without the express written consent of the attorney."

What is an "American Indian", exactly? What's an American Indian? Warren case stirs query

Tell us again exactly what advantage Warren derived from what she filled out on the form?

Can America see what political advantage those who are using this form (with her "express written consent"??) are deriving?

Last edited: