Elizabeth Warren Claims Her Kids Were Educated In Public School

Sep 2016
My own world
She's a pathologic liar and pointing that out is appropriate
Goorberrymesa your support for Trump makes you a lauging stock. Actually all of the people still supporting him are laughing stocks

Then Kaye turned to back to Halterman, asking her, “Does it bother you when the President lies?”

“I think a little — I mean, yes, it does,” Halterman replied. “It doesn’t change my vote for him.”

Reactions: Ian Jeffrey
Sep 2019
Idaho
Goorberrymesa your support for Trump makes you a lauging stock. Actually all of the people still supporting him are laughing stocks

Then Kaye turned to back to Halterman, asking her, “Does it bother you when the President lies?”

“I think a little — I mean, yes, it does,” Halterman replied. “It doesn’t change my vote for him.”
Yeah we are laughing all the way to the bank in Trumps booming economy with full employment and record high DOW

Jets

Feb 2011
New York
She’s not intransigent, so you might like Warren. She was a republican most if her life until she moved to the center and became a democrat.
Depends on how one defines intransigence. She has proven to be an apostate, based on her move from GOP to Democrat. I’m addition, she seems unlikely to reach across the aisle to work on legislation. It’s also worth mentioning that she went after the centrist Democrats during the debate for not pushing hard enough on progressive ideas. Ideas (IMO) I would call quixotic.

Reactions: Ian Jeffrey

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Lizzie Warren took an Ax--And gave the Tax code 40 Whacks--And when the job was nicely done---She gave our HealthCare 41.

Nov 2015
UK
"I was going to vote for Warren, but when I heard one of her kids didn't go to public school all the way through high school, I decided to abandon the Democrats altogether and support Trump."

... said no one ever, no one ever will.
Thought I'd saw you see sense there for a moment, never mind.

Apr 2014
Maryland
Yeah we are laughing all the way to the bank in Trumps booming economy with full employment and record high DOW
Full employment? Gotta tell that to the 6,000,000 out of work You left out another high...the deficit...I bet you believe Trump when he said he gave the largest tax cut in history.
Just curious, did you give Obama credit when he tripled the stock market?