Elizabeth Warren makes it official

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
...and she did it to herself...
You call that character assassination? When you lie like that no one needs to assassinate. She shot herself in the foot.

Yes, yes, but is it really that big of a deal? In all honesty? I became rather bored with this one quite some time ago, but hey, feel free to continue to employ it in order to discredit her, for I won't stand in your way.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
...and let the character assassinations flow....
It's not character assassination when it was within weeks ago it was proven that she has been living a lie publicly for 30 years.

Character assassinations are more like when something doesn't really have substance but you use it anyway... Like the claim that trump has made 6 million lies a day since being president.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Yes, yes, but is it really that big of a deal? In all honesty? I became rather bored with this one quite some time ago, but hey, feel free to continue to employ it in order to discredit her, for I won't stand in your way.
So, spending your career living a lie, that's not a big deal in your mind?

That explains a few things.

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
It's not character assassination when it was within weeks ago it was proven that she has been living a lie publicly for 30 years.

Character assassinations are more like when something doesn't really have substance but you use it anyway... Like the claim that trump has made 6 million lies a day since being president.

It is character assassination when it is employed as a political tool. But as I said, do continue, but I don't see it as all that important.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
No ....

No kind of Values are EVER a big deal to the Left.

Most of the time Corruption and Lies are a Democrat Resume' enhancement.