Elizabeth Warren makes it official

Dec 2014
Opal mining
Wrong. You have NOT ONCE disproven any claims I've made.
Untrue.

See, when you just say "debunked" it is meaningless to people who have logic. It's naked assertions.
Untrue. I have used logic and source material. It is you that make naked assertions and posit illogical arguments.

You keep claiming you can, but you have yet to, and I've been waiting for years.
You are lying.

If you encountered me in 2008, it was not on this forum.
No, it has been across approximately three to four fora. I can't remember, nor care.

Logic is logic is logic. If it is poorly constructed, it falls apart easy.
As I so often demonstrate.

So, attack the logic if it's so poor,
As I do.

you tend to attack me personally...
Ha! That is cute as it is you that attacks the poster not the argument (see the chemtrail thread and the anti-vaccine thread for confirmation).

Which suggests that I've already defeated your logic and you have no recourse but to concede or attack a different angle.
Which, is of course, untrue.

I don't know Eric or mark...
You do, just not by their real names.

Remind me what a Poe is again?
LOLOL

I'm not getting back into 9-11 to any depth because I haven't even glanced at the topic in years; beyond that the NIST explanation is physically impossible and irreconcilable with the video evidence.
Lol You're not getting back into it but you did anyway. Furthermore, your claim has been disproven countless times.

No, not lying... I wasn't going by a date book, but there came a point where I realized that the truth was successfully buried and it would be at least 20-30 years before any real truth came out.
Yeah, you are lying, because I encountered you and your vapid arguments not long before I came here in 2014

Beyond that, I wouldn't really comment anymore except in passing.
Of course, there is nothing left to discuss as all the CTist points have been debunked.

The simple solution : prove I'm wrong.
Evidence: the current chemtrail thread, especially the last four pages (approx.)

It is a funny thing, the times where I realize I'm wrong on something and made a clear error, it almost always slips under the radar. The times where I'm right about something controversial, I only ever get TOLD I'm wrong with no substance.
Untrue.

What is to prove wrong? You didn't make an argument.
That's the point. Nor did you. LOLOL

Why was the conclusion wrong?
Because your extrapolations and assumptions were false. D'uh.

also not an argument.
Nor was yours. Get the point yet?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Untrue.

Untrue. I have used logic and source material. It is you that make naked assertions and posit illogical arguments.

You are lying.

No, it has been across approximately three to four fora. I can't remember, nor care.

As I so often demonstrate.

As I do.

Ha! That is cute as it is you that attacks the poster not the argument (see the chemtrail thread and the anti-vaccine thread for confirmation).

Which, is of course, untrue.

You do, just not by their real names.

LOLOL

Lol You're not getting back into it but you did anyway. Furthermore, your claim has been disproven countless times.

Yeah, you are lying, because I encountered you and your vapid arguments not long before I came here in 2014

Of course, there is nothing left to discuss as all the CTist points have been debunked.

Evidence: the current chemtrail thread, especially the last four pages (approx.)

Untrue.

That's the point. Nor did you. LOLOL

Because your extrapolations and assumptions were false. D'uh.

Nor was yours. Get the point yet?
17 statements.
0 arguments.
10 naked assertions.
4 insults.
3 non sequitur crazed laughing fits

You are mistaken about other forums... At most 1 other.

Dec 2014
Opal mining
At least you counted, I can't be bothered.

0 arguments.
None supplied to counter. D'oh.

10 naked assertions.
Factual assertions.

4 insults.
Four observations.

3 non sequitur crazed laughing fits
And you just made three false interpretations.

You are mistaken about other forums... At most 1 other.
No, at least three. You are lying.

I can't take you seriously McFly as you lack integrity. Now, how much longer will you rave and drool?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
At least you counted, I can't be bothered.

None supplied to counter. D'oh.

Factual assertions.

Four observations.

And you just made three false interpretations.

No, at least three. You are lying.

I can't take you seriously McFly as you lack integrity. Now, how much longer will you rave and drool?
The only other forum that I posted on was called debate politics. Otherwise are explicitly apolitical forums, where discussion of topics like 9-11 wouldn't be appropriate.

Even in terms of Facebook groups, it wasn't worth it because you, either way, have a group who just parrots each other and a waste of time.

So, I'm sorry, but you really are conflating me with multiple people at the least.

Dec 2014
Opal mining
The only other forum that I posted on was called debate politics. Otherwise are explicitly apolitical forums, where discussion of topics like 9-11 wouldn't be appropriate.
Untrue, as there was at least one other before DP.

Even in terms of Facebook groups, it wasn't worth it because you, either way, have a group who just parrots each other and a waste of time.
I'm not in any Facebook groups and your generalisation is asinine.

So, I'm sorry, but you really are conflating me with multiple people at the least.
No, I'm not.

Dec 2014
Opal mining
Yes, you are mistaken. I don't know what to tell you, but you are conflating me with at least one other person.

No, I'm not, but hey, this could and will go on for days if I continue to indulge you. I know who you are, as you always use the same handle and employ exactly the same techniques while evincing exactly the same deficiencies.

Jan 2019
southeast
No, I'm not, but hey, this could and will go on for days if I continue to indulge you. I know who you are, as you always use the same handle and employ exactly the same techniques while evincing exactly the same deficiencies.
Can I ask you a question? Since you are from Australia what do you know about our politics? And what is your feeling about a border wall?

Dec 2014
Opal mining
Can I ask you a question? Since you are from Australia what do you know about our politics?
Really? That would take all day.

And what is your feeling about a border wall?
I'm neither in favour or against. I feel it should have been presented to the house in a better fashion for the proposal to succeed, It seemed somewhat 'half-done' and not really costed out that well.

There are obvious concerns for the rural sector and access to water sources (the Rio Grande) etc. and the costs seem to be a little 'arbitrary'. If the proposal was well presented and the costs were evaluated with confidence, it may have had a better chance of approval in the house. I fell the shutdown was a petulant response when he could/should have reworked the presentation. He's had two years to work on this and he is failing, and to respond with shutdowns and threats of 'states of emergency' is beyond the pale.